Nari Shakti Puraskar Winners List 2023 | Check Full list Of Winners – On the occasion of International Women’s Day, President Ram Nath Kovind on Tuesday presented nari shakti puraskar for 2020 and 2021 to 29 women who have made significant contributions to the empowerment of women.
The President presented 28 awards to 29 women who have rendered outstanding services for women empowerment. These include 14 awards for 2020 and 14 awards for 2021. Nari Shakti Puraskars are presented under the initiative of the Ministry of Women and Child Development in recognition of the remarkable contribution made by individuals and institutions.
Nari Shakti Puraskar Winners List 2022 | Check Full list Of Winners
|Name||State / UT||Domain|
|Sathupati Prasanna Sree||Andhra Pradesh||Linguist – preserving minority tribal languages|
|Tage Rita Takhe||Arunachal Pradesh||Entrepreneur|
|Madhulika Ramteke||Chhattisgarh||Social Worker|
|Niranjanaben Mukulbhai Kalarthi||Gujarat||Author & Educationist|
|Pooja Sharma||Haryana||Farmer & Entrepreneur|
|Anshul Malhotra||Himachal Pradesh||Weaver|
|Shobha Gasti||Karnataka||Social Activist – Working for ending Devadasi system|
|Radhika Menon||Kerala||Captain Merchant Navy – First woman to receive award for Exceptional Bravery at Sea from IMO|
|Kamal Kumbhar||Maharashtra||Social Entrepreneur|
|Sruti Mohapatra||Odisha||Disability Rights Activist|
|Batool Begam||Rajasthan||Maand & Bhajan Folk Singer|
|Thara Rangaswamy||Tamil Nadu||Psychiatrist & Researcher|
|Neerja Madhav||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi Author – working for rights for transgenders and Tibetan refugees|
|Neena Gupta||West Bengal||Mathematician|
Eligibility for Nari Shakti Puruskar
- Awards are open to all individuals and institutions
- For the individual category, the awardee must be over 25 years of age as on 1st July of the award year.
- For institutions, he should have worked for more than 5 years in the relevant field.
- The applicant should not be the recipient of the corresponding award first.
- It is provided to individuals, institutions, groups, NGOs, etc. for their outstanding work in the areas of economic and social empowerment of women or for relating to the subject.
- Encourage women to participate in decision-making roles
- Encouraging skill development of women in traditional and non-traditional sectors
- To provide basic facilities to rural women.
- To promote women concretely and significantly towards safety and security, health and well-being, education, skill development, life skills, respect and respect of women in non-traditional fields such as science and technology, sports, art, culture.
- The award can also be given to a state or union territory for improving child sex ratio (CSR).
- Award cannot be awarded posthumously
About Nari Shakti Puraskar
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development confers Nari Shakti Puraskar every year to individuals and institutions for women empowerment, especially for serving vulnerable and marginalised women.
- MWCD announces the recipients of Nari Shakti Puraskar by February 20 every year and the awards will be presented on International Women’s Day i.e. March 8.
- The maximum number of awards conferred (for individuals and institutions) is 15. The maximum number of relaxations may be granted at the discretion of the selection committee.
- The award in each category includes a certificate and a certificate of Rs. 2 lakh per awardee.
- The award reflects the government’s commitment to strengthen the position of women in the society.
- It provides an opportunity to young Indians to understand the contribution of women in society and nation building.
You can also see other Awards Winners List : we are sharing theAwards Winners List