Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Pdf 2022 | Eligibility | Application Form | Apply Now – Ujjwala Yojana Online Registration 2022 pmujjwalayojana.com Apply Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Online Download PMUY Application Form PDF Free Gas Connection. Hello friends. Today we will tell you about Ujjwala Yojana Registration 2022. This scheme has been launched by our Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modiji. The citizens of India should get maximum benefits. This gift is being given to the women of the country by the government. This is a big step towards women empowerment by the Government of India.
In May 2016, the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoPNG) introduced the ‘Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana’ (PMUY) as a flagship scheme aimed at providing clean cooking fuel like cooking gas to rural and underprivileged households. Using traditional cooking fuels such as firewood, coal, dung pickles, etc. The use of traditional cooking fuels had a detrimental effect on the health of rural women as well as the environment.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Pdf 2022 | Eligibility | Application Form | Apply Now
|Yojana Name||PM Ujjawala Yojana|
|Launch Date||1 May 2016|
|Launched BY||PM Modi|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana List|
|Main Objective||To Provide Gas Connection|
Ujjawala Scheme Eligibility
- The main benefit of the scheme will be to the poor families.
- Families who live below the poverty line. Women members of them will get an opportunity to apply for the scheme.
- Only women applicants can apply for the scheme.
- Under the scheme, women of the country will be given free LPG connections.
- The age of the beneficiary will be valid only 18 years or more. If you are subject to it. So you will definitely be able to take advantage.
- Like in every house, women cook at home. In such a situation, they will benefit a lot from this plan.
- Now women can easily cook. In cooking in the old way. They seemed to have health problems.
- This plan will help improve their health.
- So far, about 8 crore gas connections have been distributed to the countrymen.
PMUY Benefits 2022
Cash assistance for PMUY connection is provided by the Government of India – Rs. 1600 (14.2 kg cylinder for connection/cylinder) Rs 1150 for 5 kg cylinder). Cash assistance includes:
- Security deposit of the cylinder – Rs. 1250/- for 14.2 kg cylinder Rs. 800 for a 5 kg cylinder
- Pressure Regulator – Rs. 150
- LPG hose – Rs. 100
- Domestic Gas Consumer Card – Rs. 25
- Inspection/ Inspection Installation / Installation Performance fee – Rs. 75
In addition, all PMUY beneficiaries will be provided both first LPG refill and stove (hotplate) free of cost by oil marketing companies (OMCs) with their deposit-free connections.
Under the scheme, an adult woman belonging to a poor family, who does not have an LPG connection in her house, is an eligible beneficiary under the extended scheme. The release of LPG connections under this scheme will be in the name of women of BPL families.
Initially, the government covered the following categories under the scheme:-
- Beneficiaries listed in SECC 2011 list
- All SCs/SCs of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) (Rural) Beneficiaries of ST families
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
- Most Backward Classes (MBCs)
- Tea and pre-tea plantation tribes
- People living in the islands
- People living in the river islands.
Apply on the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Online
The registration process for availing benefits under the PMUY scheme is mentioned below. Read on to know about the step-wise process:
- Get the application form from the nearest LPG distributor or download it from www.pmuy.gov.in
- Fill out the form
- Submit form to LPG distributor’s office
- Once the application is submitted, it will be processed. Lpg connections will be issued by various oil marketing companies after verification of documents and verification of eligibility.
Apply pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana form 2022 online
- The gas connection scheme was mentioned by the Prime Minister in the Budget Session 2016.
- Under which 8 crore gas connections will be given to poor people under the scheme.
- The families who are not getting gas connections. And forced, they have to work on old-fashioned stoves.
- They will be linked to this scheme and will be given assistance.
- Online applications for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022 have started.
- With this scheme, women from poor families can get free gas connections.
- The free gas connection will make it easier for housewives to cook.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022
If you want to know that too. So follow the method below. So that you can also apply without any hassle.
Ujjwala Yojana Application Process: Apply PM Free Gas Connection Online
- First of all, the applicant woman has to go to the official website.
- First pmuy.gov.in/ujjwala2.html. go to
- Download form with option of download form
- Now fill in all the information requested in the form.
- Submit this form and related documents to the nearest LPG Centre
- Then the documents will be verified.
- After verification, you will get an LPG connection.
The eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022 is as follows:
- First of all, the applicant’s name must be in the 2011 census list.
- Only women can apply.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years or more according to the age.
- In case of application, the applicant must be from a BPL family.
- A bank account is required to avail the scheme.
- And most importantly, in order to get the benefits related to any scheme, women must be residents of India.
- First of all it is necessary to attach the documents associated with the application form. I in such a case, if you know which documents are required with the application form. So every process will be easy for you.
Steps to check Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2022
- Visit the official website Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana i.e. https://pmuy.gov.in/ or direct link.
- On the homepage, click on the link “*State-wise PMUY connection released”.
- The state-wise PMUY connection released page will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the details asked on the screen such as state, district, block, panchayat and village list.
- Click on the “Submit” option and check your name in the list.
Documents for Ujjwala Yojana:
- City President Certificate BPL Urban Area.
- Certificate BPL Panchayat Pradhan Rural Area
- Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar Card Voter Card
- Declaration of 14 points in the prescribed copy (signed by the applicant)
- BPL Ration Card
- Aadhaar number of all family members
- Passport Size Photo
- Jan Dhan Bank Account Information
- housing certificate
- caste certificate