Maharatna Company List 2022 Pdf – Latest Updated List – Launched in 2010, the maharatna scheme aims to empower mega CPSEs to expand their operations and emerge as global giants.
- Maharatna CPSEs are given more autonomy for flexibility with respect to capital expenditure, formation of strategic alliances, formulation of human resource policies, etc. than others.
- The board of Maharatna CPSEs can make equity investments to start financial joint ventures and wholly owned subsidiaries and make mergers and acquisitions in India and abroad, subject to a limit of 15 per cent of the net worth of the respective CPSEs up to Rs 5,000 crore in one project.
- The Board may also structure and implement plans related to personnel and human resource management and training. They can also enter into technology joint ventures or other strategic alliances.
Maharatna Company List 2022 Pdf – Latest Updated List
|1||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited||BHEL||1964|
|2||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited||BPCL||1952|
|3||Coal India Limited||CIL||1975|
|4||GAIL India Limited||GAIL||1984|
|5||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited||HPCL||1974|
|6||Indian Oil Corporation Limited||IOCL||1959|
|7||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited||NTPC||1975|
|8||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited||ONGC||1956|
|9||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited||PGCIL||1989|
|10||Steel Authority of India Limited||SAIL||1954|
|11||Power Finance Corporation Limited||PFCL||1986|
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Coal India Limited
- GAIL India Limited
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- NTPC Limited
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Steel Authority of India Limited
- Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC).
Eligibility criteria for grant of Maharatna status
The CPSEs meeting the following eligibility criteria are considered for Maharatna status:
- Having Navratna status.
- Listed on Indian stock exchange with minimum prescribed public shareholding under SEBI regulations.
- An average annual turnover of more than Rs 25,000 crore during the last three years.
- An average annual net worth of more than Rs 15,000 crore during the last three years.
- An average annual net profit after tax of more than Rs 5,000 crore during the last three years.
- Should have significant global presence/international operations.
- NSE Holidays List – NSE & BSE Holiday List Calendar
|List Of all Maharatna Companies – Official List||Click Here For Pdf|