Navratna Companies List – Eligibility Criteria, Total Companies – Navratna companies are those Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs) that have the authority to decide on their investment up to Rs. 1000 crore or 15% of their net worth on a single project without any requirement of approval from the government After That Company Will Get Navratna Status. Here Is The Complete List Of all Companies.
Navratna Companies List 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Total Companies
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Container Corporation of India (CONCOR)
- NLC India Limited (NLCIL)
- Oil India Limited (OIL)
- Power Finance Corporation (PFC)
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC)
- Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)
- Engineers India Limited (EIL)
- National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
- National Aluminium Company (NALCO)
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)
What are Navratna ?
Navratna companies are those Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs) that have the authority to decide on their investment up to Rs. 1000 crore or 15% of their net worth on a single project without any requirement of approval from the government.
Criteria for Navratna Companies :
In order to get the status of a Navratna, the company should have a score of 60 (out of 100). This score is given on the basis of the following six parameters. The CPSEs which are Miniratna I, Schedule ‘A’ and have obtained ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’ MOU rating in three of the last five years and have a ‘Composite Score’ of performance to be 60 or above in six identified performance parameters are eligible to be considered for grant of Navratna status.
- Net profit
- Net worth
- Total manpower cost
- Total cost of production
- Cost of services
- PBDIT (Profit Before Depreciation, Interest and Taxes), capital employed, etc.
Please note that the company first needs to be a miniratna Company and then only can get promoted to a Navratna. To Download Pdf File Of all Companies From Official Website – Click Here