Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Pdf | AB PM-JAY – Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, people get free treatment of up to Rs 5 lakh annually. You can check online at home (see Ayushman Bharat Hospital List) which hospitals in or around your city are associated with Ayushman Bharat (PMJAY update).
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, in his Independence Day speech for the year 2018, announced the launch of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY). Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) is a flagship national health protection scheme funded by the Government of India. The Ayushman Bharat scheme covers the Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS) and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) and is also known as the AB-PMJAY scheme. The Ayushman Bharat scheme caters not only to the poor but also to the rural households, which is why it is economically beneficial for the poor and destitute families in rural and urban areas.
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Pdf | AB PM-JAY
|Name of the Scheme
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana
|Mr. Narendra Modi
|Date of introducing
|Start date to apply
|Last date to apply
|Not yet Declared
|Citizen of India
|Rs 5 Lakh health insurance
|Type of scheme
|Central Govt. Scheme
What is The Ayushman Bharat Yojana or PMJAY Scheme?
- PMJAY is also known as Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Yojana, which is one of the largest health schemes sponsored by the Government of India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Swasthya Yojana with an aim to cover more than 50 crore Indian citizens and nearly 10 crore underprivileged families without any limitation related to family size and age.
- The Ayushman Bharat Scheme (PMJAY) will help these families avail of BET health services with insurance coverage up to INR 5 lakh per year for each family for tertiary and secondary hospitalisation expenses.
Features of PMJAY: Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme
- PM-JAY is the world’s largest health insurance/assurance scheme which is fully funded by the government.
- It offers a cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization in public and private empanelled hospitals in India.
- Over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable entitled families (about 50 crore beneficiaries) are eligible for these benefits.
- PM-JAY provides cashless access to health care services to the beneficiary at the point of service, i.e. at the point of service.
- PM-JAY aims to help reduce the devastating spending on medical treatment, which pushes nearly 6 crore Indians into poverty every year.
- It covers up to 3 days before hospitalization and 15 days post-hospitalization expenses such as diagnosis and medications.
- There are no restrictions on family size, age or gender.
- All pre-existing conditions are covered from the first day.
- The benefits of the scheme are portable across the country i.e. the beneficiary can go to any public or private hospital in India to avail the benefits of cashless treatment.
- The services include about 1,393 procedures covering all costs related to treatment, including but not limited to, medicines, supplies, diagnostic services, physician fees, room fees, surgeon fees, OT and ICU charges, etc.
- Government hospitals are reimbursed for health services at par with private hospitals.
Benefit Cover Under PM-JAY
Benefit cover under various government-funded health insurance schemes in India has always been structured on an upper limit ranging from inr30,000 to inr3,00,000 per household annual cover in different states, which created a fragmented system. PM-JAY provides cashless cover of up to INR5,00,000 per year to each eligible family for the listed secondary and tertiary care conditions. The cover under the scheme includes all expenses incurred on the following components of the treatment.
- Medical examination, treatment and consultation
- Medical and Medical Consumables
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
- Clinical and laboratory investigations
- Medical transplant services (where necessary)
- housing benefit
- Food Services
- Complications that arise during treatment
- Follow-up care for 15 days after hospitalization
How to see your name in Ayushman Bharat Scheme List
- Visit the Ayushman Bharat scheme website.
- The link is https://pmjay.gov.in/.
- The bar above on the home page gets the first number with a thick E, which also has a question mark on it.
- If you carry the cursor here, it will appear with the words “AM I worthy”.
Click on it.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code and click on the Generate OTP button.
- You will have a six-digit OTP number on your mobile, and put it in the prescribed food.
- Then tick the small check box below and agree to share your details.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- Clicking on Select State will open the list containing the names of all the states.
- Select the state where the inhabitants are.
|List of Gandhi Peace Prize Winners pdf Download
|BTS World Tour Country List