Valentino Brand Ambassadors List – BTS Suga Brand Ambassador – BTS star Suga has been named valentino’s global brand ambassador. Just a day after it was announced that his bandmate has become an ambassador for Dyer, the 29-year-old rapper has taken on a new role and is the face of the upcoming Mason Valentino Essential campaign for men.
Valentino’s creative director, Pierpolo Picioli, told WWD, the K-pop superstar is “a multi-faceted artist; He is an interpreter and uses his talent and his work to express himself with energy and authenticity. He perfectly embodies everything that DI.VA. Stands for testimonials of: diversity, inclusivity, creativity and passion.
Suga described how Valentino and Picioli have been “supporters of diversity which is something I also believe in.” “
Valentino Brand Ambassadors List – BTS Suga Brand Ambassador
The songwriters follow in the footsteps of F1 champion Sir Lewis Hamilton, who became the first Valentino ambassador in 2022.
|Real Name||Min Yoongi|
|Nickname||Suga, Agust D|
|Birthday||9 March 1993|
|Age||29 years old as of 2023|
|Birthplace||Daegu. South Korea|
|Height||5’9″ in Feet|
|Profession||Rapper, Songwriter, Dancer|
|Net Worth||12 million|
Suga Education Qualification
- School – Taejeon Elementary School
- High School – Gwaneum Middle School, and Apgujeong High School
- College – Hanyang Cyber University
- Qualifications – Master of Business Administration program in Advertising and Media
Physical Appearance :
- Height: 174 cm (in feet inches- 5′ 9″ )
- Weight: 59 kg (in pounds- 130 lbs)
- Body Measurements: 38-32-14 (Chest: 38 Inches, Waist: 32 Inches, Biceps: 14 Inches)
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Light Brown
- Valentino S.p.A. is an Italian luxury fashion house founded in 1960 by Valentino Garavani and part of Valentino Fashion Group.
- Since October 2008, the creative director is Pierpaolo Piccioli, jointly with Maria Grazia Chiuri from 2008 to 2016.
- Alessandra Facchinetti was Valentino’s creative designer from 2007 to 2008.