Allu Arjun Hit Blockbuster Movies List 2022 : Latest Updated List – Allu Arjun was born on 08 April 1982 in Madras, Tamil Nadu, India. He is also called a bunny and stylish star. He is one of the top Indian actors. He worked in many successful films. He started his career as a child artist. He worked as a child artist in Vijeta (1985) and Swathi Muthyam (1986). In the 2001 daddy film, he played a cameo role. With Gangotri 2003 he made his first debut as a lead actor. Gangotri is a love drama film that becomes a blockbuster at the box office. Apart from acting, he is also a great dancer and tries to show something new in every film – creative dance moves. In 2004, he worked in the film Arya. Arya was a romantic comedy film that became another blockbuster hit for Arjun.
Allu Arjun Hit Blockbuster Movies List 2022 : Latest Updated List
|#||Movie Name||Release Year||Verdict|
|1||Gangotri [Debut in a lead role]||2003||Blockbuster|
|6||Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo||2020||All Time Blockbuster!|
|7||Pushpa: The Rise – Part 01||2021||All Time Blockbuster!|
He worked in movies such as :
- Bunny (2005)
- Happy (2006)
- Desamuduru (2007)
- Shankar Dada Zindabad (2007)
- Parugu (2008)
- Arya 2 (2009)
- Varudu (2010)
- Vedam (2010)
- Badrinath (2011)
- Julayi (2012)
- Iddarammayilatho (2013)
- I Am That Change (2014)
- Yevadu (2014)
- Race Gurram (2014)
- S/O Satyamurthy (2015)
- Rudhramadevi (2015)
- Sarrainodu (2016)
- DJ: Duvvada Jagannadham (2017)
- Naa Peru Surya
- Naa Illu India (2018)
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo (2020), and Pushpa: The Rise – Part 01 (2021).
He also sang the songs “Prapancham Naaventa Vasthunte” from Vedam (2010) and “Pakdo Pakdo Remix” from Julayi (2012). Vivek Oberoi Hits And Flops Movies List, Box Office Collections
100 Crores Club Movies List :
- His movies such as Race Gurram (2014), Sarrainodu (2016), DJ: Duvvada Jagannadham (2017), Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India (2018), Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo (2020), and Pushpa: The Rise – Part 01 (2021) become part of 100 crore club movies.
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo (2020), and Pushpa: The Rise – Part 01 (2021) earned more than 250 crores at the box office.
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo (2020), and Pushpa: The Rise – Part 01 (2021) become the highest-grossing Indian and Telugu films.