Andhra Pradesh RTO Code List All Cities – Latest Updated List – Listed below are the RTO Codes and Regional Transport Offices of Andhra Pradesh for Vehicle Registration in Andhra Pradesh For All Cities . Established under the provisions of section 213(1) of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 Andhra Pradesh State RTO is responsible for vehicles and drivers record management and collection of road tax etc. You Can Check Full List From Table Given below.
Andhra Pradesh RTO Code List All Cities 2022 Latest Updated List
|S. No.||Registering Authority||Code Number|
|5||East Godavari||05 & 06|
|6||Guntur||07 & 08|
|7 (i)||Hyderabad||09, 10, 11, 12, 13 & 14|
|7 (ii)||APSRTC Vehicles||All the series starting with ‘Z’|
|7 (iii)||Police Department Vehicles||Under ‘9’ starting with ‘P’|
|9||Krishna||16, 17, 18 & 19|
|18||Rangareddy||28 & 29|
|20||Visakhapatnam||31, 32, 33 & 34|
|23||West Godavari||37 & 38|
Regional Transport Office (RTO) is an Indian Government organisation responsible for maintaining the records of drivers and vehicles for every states of India. RTO issues driving licences and also collect all vehicle tax i.e road tax.
Andhra Pradesh RTO is closed on which Saturday?
- All RTOs in Andhra Pradesh remain closed on the second and fourth Saturdays of every month. If there are five Saturdays in a month, the fifth Saturday will be the working day.
What is the procedure for registration of motor vehicle in Andhra Pradesh RTO?
- As per Rule 80 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, one can obtain the registration number after verification of documents submitted.
- The fancy (choice) registration number is provided through the auction and the fancy/fancy registration number available is provided.
- A fee needs to be paid separately to get the choice number.
How to get vehicle owner details from Andhra Pradesh RTO registration number?
- Now you can get the details of the vehicle from a simple SMS.
- Type your Andhra Pradesh RTO registration number vehicle <space> and send it to 7738299899.
RTO Registration Charges in Andhra Pradesh
- The charges of road tax differ for each vehicle. A new two-wheeler is charged 9% of the entire vehicle price.
- Meanwhile, a car which costs less than Rs. 10 Lakh is charged 12% and a car which costs more than Rs. 10 Lakh is charged 14%.
- The charges also differ according to the age of the vehicle.
RTO Codes List Of All Other States Of India :
|Andhra Pradesh RTO Code List||Arunachal Pradesh RTO Code List|
|Assam RTO Code List||Bihar RTO Code List|
|Goa RTO Code List||Gujarat RTO Code List|
|Haryana RTO Code List||Himachal Pradesh RTO Code List|
|Jammu & Kashmir RTO Code List||Karnataka RTO Code List|
|Kerala RTO Code List||Madhya Pradesh RTO Code List|
|Jharkhand RTO Code List||Maharashtra RTO Code List|
|Manipur RTO Code List||Meghalaya RTO Code List|
|Mizoram RTO Code List||Nagaland RTO Code List|
|Odisha RTO Code List||Punjab RTO Code List|
|Sikkim RTO Code List||Tamilnadu RTO Code List|
|Tripura RTO Code List||Uttar Pradesh RTO Code List|
|Chhattisgarh RTO Code List||West Bengal RTO Code List|
|Uttarakhand RTO Code List||Telangana RTO Code List|
|Delhi RTO Code List||States RTO Code List|