UK Shortage Occupation List 2023: Check Latest Jobs List. Check which jobs are on the list of deficient occupations in each region of the UK. If your job is on the list, you may be paid 80% of the normal rate of the job to qualify for a skilled worker visa. The annual salary for these jobs is based on a 39-hour work week. They should be pro-rated for other working patterns based on the weekly working hours reported by your employer. There is a separate list of small businesses for some jobs if you work in the field of healthcare or education.
UK Shortage Occupation List 2023
Look at the occupations that are in low supply in each region of the UK. If your position is listed, you may be paid 80% of the standard hourly rate in order to be eligible for a visa for skilled workers. These positions have annual wages based on a 37.5-hour workweek. Based on the weekly working hours that your company specifies, they must be prorated for alternative working schedules.
Which Sectors are Currently on the UK Skills Shortage Lists?
Many times a year, the government releases an up-to-date list of all roles and industries that urgently require more staff, or businesses are struggling desperately due to a shortage of workers with the right skills to fill vacancies. If you have confirmed a UK skill-deficient job offer in one of the areas below, and you meet all other relevant requirements, you can apply for a Tier 2 visa:
- Energy and mining production managers
- Physical scientists
- Aircraft maintenance technicians
- Environmental specialists
- Orchestral musicians
- Social workers
- Secondary school teachers with subject specialisms in science, maths, computer science and Mandarin
- Dance choreographers
- Engineers across all industries
- IT and software development specialists and analysts Professional
- Medical practitioners and radiographers
- Health professionals such as nurses and midwives
- Actuaries, economists and statisticians
- Graphics Designers
What is a shortage occupation list?
The Short Occupation List is a list of skilled occupations that the UK job market is unable to adequately fill. If companies are unable to acquire the skills needed to fulfill a role within their workforce, they may consider sponsoring someone with relevant skills under the skilled worker route.
How do I apply for the shortage occupation list in the UK?
- If you wish to enter the UK for ‘shortage occupation list’ work you must apply for what is called a Tier 2 general work visa.
- Another Thing Is It’s important to know that you will need to have a job offer from a UK employer before you can apply for this visa.
- For More Details You Can Visit the Official Website Of the Immigration Department Of the UK.
Do you need to Pass an English proficiency test to work in the UK?
Yes, You Need To Pass As Test To Work In the UK. English Is the Primary Language In Uk. Without English, You Will Not Be Able To Work In UK Companies.
What are the top companies to work at in the UK?
These Are The Some Top Companies To Work In UK. Check the Complete List Below’
- PwC UK
What are the UK’s top five industries In 2023 For Jobs?
These Are the Top 5 Industries Which Hire Most of the Worker Every year. Check the Complete List Below
- Pension Funding
- Construction Companies
What are some of the highest-paying cities in the UK in 2023?
- London – £2400 per month
- Aberdeen – £2300 per month
- Edinburgh – £2250 per month
- Brighton – £2220 per month
- Bristol – £2210 per month
- Exeter- £2200 per month
- Cardiff – £2160 per month
- Sheffield – £2150 per month
- Glasgow – £2060 per month
- Leicester – £1970 per month