New List of Cars Eligible For The EV Tax Credit In 2023 In USA– Full List Of All Eligibile Cars For EV Tax Credit Is Given Below. If you are in the market for a new car this year and are considering an electric vehicle, the government has released an updated list of 22 options (including the 2023 model) available for electric vehicle tax credit. There Is a New Policy Which Was Announced Recently For New Car Buyers. Here On This Page you Will get all Details About Ev Tax Credit And Its Limit.
New List of All Cars Eligible For The EV Tax Credit In 2023 In USA
We have compiled the current list of eligible vehicles, along with MSRP limits, as follows: Full List Is Given Below
- 2023 Audi Q5 TFSI e Quattro PHEV ($80,000)
- 2021-2023 BMW 330e ($55,000)
- 2021-2023 BMW X5 eDrive 45e ($80,000)
- 2022-2023 Ford Escape PHEV ($80,000)
- 2022-2023 Ford E-Transit ($80,000)
- 2022-2023 Ford F-150 Lightning ($80,000)
- 2022-2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E ($55,000)
- 2022-2023 Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring ($80,000)
- 2022-2023 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring ($55,000)
- 2022-2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV ($55,000)
- 2022-2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV ($55,000)
- 2022-2023 Cadillac Lyriq ($55,000)
- 2021-2023 Nissan Leaf ($55,000)
- 2022-2023 Rivian R1S ($80,000)
- 2022-2023 Rivian R1T ($80,000)
- 2022-2023 Chrysler Pacifica PHEV ($80,000)
- 2022-2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe ($80,000)
- 2022-2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe ($80,000)
- 2022-2023 Tesla Model 3 ($55,000)
- 2022-2023 Tesla Model Y 7-Seat Variant ($80,000)
- 2023 Volkswagen ID 4 ($55,000)
- 2022 Volvo S60 PHEV ($55,000)
What Is EV Tax Credit Scheme ?
The EV tax credit is part of the incentive given in the Inflation Reduction Act. Which Was Passed in August 2022.
- The comprehensive legislation was intended to return money into Americans’ pockets while promoting environmentally friendly strategies.
- As such, part of the provisions allow up to $7,500 in tax credits for new EVs and up to $4,000 for used EVs.
- US Federal Holidays 2023 Full List – US Federal Calendar
What Are All the New Cars that Qualify for the tax Credit Company Wise In 2023 ?
Here Is The Complete List Of all Companies Car Models With Price. You Can Check All Details From Below.
|Company||Model Year||Car Model||Max MSRP|
|Audi||2023||Q5 TSFI e Quattro PHEV||$80,000|
|BMW||2021–2023||X5 xDrive 45e||$80,000|
|Ford/Lincoln||2022–2023||Ford Escape Plug-in Hybrid||$80,000|
|Ford/Lincoln||2022–2023||Ford F-150 Lighting||$80,000|
|Ford/Lincoln||2022–2023||Ford Mustang Mach-E||$55,000|
|Ford/Lincoln||2022–2023||Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring||$80,000|
|Ford/Lincoln||2022–2023||Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring||$80,000|
|General Motors||2022–2023||Chevrolet Bolt||$55,000|
|General Motors||2022–2023||Chevrolet Bolt EUV||$55,000|
|General Motors||2022–2023||Cadillac Lyriq||$55,000|
|Nissan||2021–2023||Leaf S Plus||$55,000|
|Nissan||2021–2023||Leaf SL Plus||$55,000|
|Nissan||2021–2023||Leaf SV Plus||$55,000|
|Stellantis||2022–2023||Chrysler Pacifica PHEV||$80,000|
|Rivian||2022–2023||Jeep Wrangler 4xe||$80,000|
|Rivian||2022–2023||Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe||$80,000|
|Tesla||2022–2023||Model 3 RWD||$55,000|
|Tesla||2022–2023||Model 3 Long Range||$55,000|
|Tesla||2022–2023||Model Y AWD 7-seat version||$80,000|
|Tesla||2022–2023||Model Y Long Range 7-seat version||$80,000|
|Tesla||2022–2023||Model Y Performance 7-seat version||$80,000|
|Tesla||2022–2023||Model Y AWD||$55,000|
|Tesla||2022–2023||Model Y Long Range||$55,000|
|Tesla||2022–2023||Model Y Performance||$55,000|
|Volkswagen||2023||ID.4 Pro S||$55,000|
|Volkswagen||2023||ID.4 AWD Pro||$80,000|
|Volkswagen||2023||ID.4 AWD Pro S||$80,000|
|Volvo||2022||S60 Extended Range||$55,000|
|Volvo||2023||S60 T8 Recharge (Extended Range)||$55,000|
To Know more Information About EV Tax Credit Limit And New Cars Models Visit Official Website – IRS.GOV
How to Claim the Credit?
This is where the paperwork gets complicated And Not everyone can claim the credit For vehicle. These are the claiming rules, according to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) And Full Process For Claiming Credit:
To qualify, you must:
- Buy it for your own use, not for resale
- Use it primarily in the U.S.
In addition, your modified adjusted gross income (AGI) may not exceed The Limit Mentioned below:
- $300,000 for married couples filing jointly
- $225,000 for heads of households
- $150,000 for all other filers
FAQ : EV Tax Credit USA 2023
Whats Is EV Tax Credit Limit For New Cars In USA In 2023 ?
Ans : The credit will be between $2,500 to $7,500 for new vehicles, depending on the car’s battery capacity and weight limit, amongst other factors Which Are Mentioned In The Policy.
What Is The Weight Limit For EV Tax Credit In USA ?
Ans : The car Must Weigh less than 14,000 pounds To Get Benefits Of Scheme
What Is The Credit Limit For Used Cars Under EV Tax Credit Scheme ?
Ans : The credit for used electric vehicles is capped at $4,000.
Which Cars May Qualify for the New EV Tax Credit Only If Leased In USA?
Ans : Here Is TheComplete List Of all Models Which May Qulaify For Ev Tax Credit if Leased In USA.
Which U.S. Vehicles Qualify For EV Tax Breaks in 2023?
Ans : Here’s the short list of qualifying vehicles For EV Tax Breaks in 2023. Check Full list Below