List of Most Expensive College In US 2023 : Check Full List Of all Colleges. According to the U.S. News and World Report, the average tuition and fees at private colleges comes out to $39,723 for the 2022-2023 school year Which You Can check From below.
List of Most Expensive College In US 2023 : Check Full List
These are the most expensive private colleges in the United States and their sticker prices, according to U.S. News and World Report In 2023. You can Check List Of all Most Expensive Colleges From Table Given below
These sticker prices do not include room and board or other living expenses Of The College. Kenyon University, the most expensive school on this list, reports total charges above $80,000 for students living in its dormitory facilities For One year Session.
What is the least expensive private college In USA ?
These are The Least Expensive Colleges In USA. List Of all List Expensive Colleges Is Given below
- Boricua College (New York) – $6,025 Fees
- Brigham Young University (Utah) – $6,304
- Stillman College (Alabama) – $11,392
- Tougaloo College (Mississippi) – $11,398
- Voorhees College (South Carolina) – $12,630
- National University (California) – $13,320
- Allen University (South Carolina) – $13,540
- Talladega College (Alabama) – $13,571
- Virginia Union University (Virginia) – $14,230
- Alice Lloyd College (Kentucky) – $14,250