Bank of America Credit Cards List 2023: Best Credit Cards List of Bank of America. Bank of America is one of the largest banking and financial services institutions in the United States. Bank of America is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. Amadeo Giannini established the bank on October 17, 1904, under the name Bank of Italy. In 1928, it merged with Bank of America and took on its present name.
In the United States, Bank of America is one of the “Big Four” banks together with JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, and Citigroup. It has a presence in more than 35 countries and operates in all 50 states of the United States. Here are some key facts about Bank of America:
|Name||Bank of America|
|Headquarters||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Founded||October 17, 1904|
|Total Assets (as of Q1 2023)||$2.86 trillion|
|Number of Employees (as of Q1 2023)||Approximately 204,000|
|Retail Banking Locations (as of Q1 2023)||Over 4,200 branches|
|ATMs (as of Q1 2023)||Over 16,900 ATMs|
|Market Capitalization (as of June 2023)||Approximately $301 billion|
|Fortune 500 Ranking (2021)||25th|
|S&P 500 Component (as of June 2023)||Yes|
Important Services Provided By Bank Of America:
Following Services are Provided by the Bank Of America To Its Customers and Business.
- Consumer, commercial, wealth, investment, and asset management are just a few of the many financial services that Bank of America offers.
- It provides services to small enterprises, middle-market firms, large corporations, and individual customers.
- The bank provides a range of consumer banking products and services, including credit cards, checking and savings accounts, mortgages, home equity lines of credit, and auto loans.
Bank of America Credit Cards List
Bank of America provides a range of credit cards to accommodate various requirements and tastes. Here are a few well-known credit cards that Bank of America provides:
- Bank of America® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card
- Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card
- Bank of America® Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard®
- Bank of America® Cash Rewards for Students
- Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card
- Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card
Alaska Airlines Visa® credit card
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases.
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible gas, cable, streaming services, and local transit including ride-share purchases.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- $95 annual fee.
- Free checked bag for you and up to six guests on your reservation.
- Alaska discounts, including 20% back on in-flight purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Flexible earning structure.
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice.
- 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- No annual fee or expiration on rewards
- $200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Maximum $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club purchases each quarter, then 1%
- 3% foreign transaction fee
Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card
- 1.5 points per dollar on all purchases
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- On This card, Bank of America does not offer airline or hotel transfer partners like other banks such as American Express, Chase, or Capital One.
- No travel and purchase protections.
Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card
- This card is more valuable for Bank of America.
- It is For Preferred Rewards members, who can get between a 25% and 75% bonus on points earned
- This Card Comes with up to $100 in airline incidental statement credits annually and up to $100 Global Entry/TSA PreCheck® statement credit and travel protections
- You Can transfer points earned into a 529 college fund
FAQ: Bank of America Credit Cards List
How many Bank of America credit cards can I get With a Bad Credit Score?
Ans: There is no Specific Limit For How Many Credit Cards you can get. If You Have a Bad Credit Score Then it will be difficult to get a Credit card.
How do I activate a Bank of America credit card?
Ans: You can Activate a Bank of America Credit card By Visiting the Official Website of Bank of America.
Is Bank of America a credit card company?
Ans: Bank of America is not only a Credit Card company but Also Deals in Banking, Credit Cards, Home Loans & Auto Loans.
What are the 4 credit card companies?
Ans: The four major credit card networks are American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.