SBI Credit Card Fees And Charges List 2023 – Check All Fees And Charges Paid By You When You Use SBI Credit Card. Applying for SBI Credit Card, or SBI Card is very simple these days. Most people apply for sbi card due to many benefits. However, before applying for sbi credit card you should be aware of many fees and charges. As per the rules, sbi card is required to communicate details related to fees and charges when customers apply for the card.
SBI Credit Card Fees And Charges List 2023 – Check All Fees
Following are the charges and charges on SBI Credit Card:
- The annual fee is a one-time fee. To use SBI Credit Card, customers have to pay a fixed amount as annual fee to SBICPSL (State Bank of India Cards and Payment Services Limited).
- The annual fee will be taken directly from the cardholder account and will appear in the card statement of the month.
- Renewal fees are charged every year.
- This can vary from one customer to another and different card types.
Cash payment fee
- SBI cardholders can pay their dues by paying service charges of Rs 250 + applicable taxes at select branches of State Bank of India (SBI).
- For this, they have to mention their credit card number and amount in the pay-in-slip and submit it at the branch counter.
- After submitting the payment, the cardholders will be provided with an acknowledgement receipt.
However, no fee is applicable for KVB SBI cardholders paying their dues at select branches of Karur Vysya Bank (KVB). World Most Powerful Passports List 2023 – Henley Passport Index
Payment Dishonour fee
- For this, SBI cardholders will have to pay a fee of 2% of the payment amount subject to a minimum fee of Rs 500.
- In case of changing the card, due to loss, theft or damage, the customer has to pay a fee of Rs 100 to Rs 250 (Rs 1500 for oram).
Foreign ExchangeTransaction Fee
- The forex transaction fee for all card users is 3.5%, however, the transaction fee for Elite and Oram cardholders is 1.99%.
Late Payment Charges (LPC)
- LPC is applicable if the SBI cardholder fails to make the due payment in time In India Or aAbroad.
For example, if the outstanding amount is:
- Greater than Rs 500 and less than Rs 1000 then LPC will be Rs 400.
- For outstanding amounts of more than Rs 1000 and up to Rs 10,000, the lPC will be Rs 750.
- For an outstanding amount of Rs 10,001 to Rs 25,000, the LPC is Rs 950.
- If the outstanding amount exceeds the SBI card limit, then an overlimit fee will be levied, which is equal to 2.5% of the Overlimit amount or Rs 600, whichever is higher.
(Disclaimer: The above material is for information purposes only based on the details available on SBI Card’s website.) Please read all card details before applying)