Rolling Stones 200 Greatest Singers Full List – Check Here – Rolling Stone recently updated its list of the 200 Greatest Singers of All Time. While you can find a lot of common suspects, Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, and Mariah Carey. A big name has been left out of this list and his fans are not happy with it. According to the magazine, Celine Dion missed the cut. Dion is one of the most successful singers with five Grammys and seven of her albums, selling at least 10 million copies globally. This List Of Rolling Stones recognizes eight African artists on the list of 200 greatest singers of all time.
Rolling Stones 200 Greatest Singers Full List
The publication began the new year with an update to its rankings, which began in 2008 honoring the best singers in pop music. This time, the list doesn’t include powerhouses like Celine Dion, Pink, Justin Bieber, Jennifer Hudson, Janet Jackson, Tony Bennett, Madonna, Nate King Cole, Dion Warwick, and more. Check the All Singers list Below in the Table.
Some of the other famous singers on the list include-
- Adele (22)
- Paul McCartney (26)
- David Bowie (32)
- Louis Armstrong (39)
- Ariana Grande (43)
- Lady Gaga (58)
- Rihanna (68)
- Amy Winehouse (83)
- Michael Jackson (86)
- Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (91)
- Bob Marley (98)
- Elton John (100)
- Taylor Swift (102)
- Ozzy Osbourne (112)
- Neil Young (133)
- IU (135)
- Bono (140)
- Christina Aguilera (141)
- Barbra Streisand (147)
- Jungkook (191)
- Billie Eilish (198)
Rolling Stones 200 Greatest Singers All Time
Lata Mangeshkar :
- Ranked 80th In Rolling Stone All Time Singers List.
- Lata Mangeshkar passed away in February 2022 at the age of 92.
- She sang many songs in his career and recorded them in more than 36 languages.
- She lent his voice to actors like Meena Kumari, Jaya Bachchan, Raakhee, Sharmila Tagore, Sridevi, Kajol, and Madhuri Dixit among many others.
- She was born in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- she is a recipient of the Dadasaheb Phalke Award and Bharat Ratna for her exceptional contribution to the field of music.
- Her name also entered the Guinness World Records as the most-recorded artist between 1948 and 1987.
- Her last recorded song Saugandh Mujhe is mitti ki, paying tribute to the Indian Army for their bravery.
To Check the Full List Of all Singers Click Here – 200 Singers List
Singers Not Included In Rolling Stone 200 Greatest Singers List
Rolling Stone magazine named the greatest singers of all time, and while 200 artists made the list, Celine Dion wasn’t one of them — shocking fans and outrage on social media.
- Dion, a five-time Grammy winner who has made four No. 1 hits on the Billboard Hot 100, rose to fame after winning the 1988 Eurovision Song Contest, during which singers from predominantly European countries competed with an original song.
- Dion represented Switzerland, although he is French-Canadian.
Here Are The Some Eminent Names Which Did Not Make In The Final List :
- Justin Bieber
- Jennifer Hudson
- Janet Jackson
- Dionne Warwick
- Nat King Cole
Some More Singers Also Do Not Make In The Final List Of All the Greatest Singers List.
FAQ: Rolling Stone 200 Singers All Time
Who Are the best singer in the world in 2023?
Ans: Best Singers list was released Recently by Rolling Stones and these are the Top Singers In World.
Who Are The Rolling Stones’ Top 10 Greatest Singers All Time?
Ans; following are the top 10 Singers On the List. check all names below.
How Many African Singers Make In The List Of Top 200 Singers List All Time By Rolling Stones?
Ans – Rolling Stones Included eight African artists In the list of 200 greatest singers of all time. The Name Of all Singers are
Who is Rolling Stone’s number 1 singer of all time?
Ans: In The latest List Released by Rolling Stone announced American singer, songwriter, and pianist Aretha Franklin as the greatest singer of all time.
Who has not been Included in Rolling Stone’s Top 200 singers?
Ans: Celine Dion, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Hudson, Tony Bennett, and Madonna. Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Dionne Warwick, Pink, and Nat King Cole Some of Most popular and Iconic Music Stars Were Not Included in the list.