PMJAY List 2023 – Ayushman Bharat New List, Check Your Name – More than 10 crore families will benefit under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Login with your mobile number to find out whether your family is included in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or not. You do not have to apply to take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. If your family is included in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana list, then you can avail benefits of up to Rs 5 lakh per year in any listed hospital for medical treatment.
If you also want to see the PMJAY list released under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, then our article is for you in which we will provide you complete information about checking and downloading the PMJAY LIST in detail. At the same time, let us tell you that pmjay registration is only of those whose name will be registered in SECC 2011, after which you will be registered by the government in this scheme and you will be provided health insurance of Rs 5 lakh per year.
PMJAY List 2023 – Ayushman Bharat New List
|Name of the Scheme||PM JAY|
|Sponsor of the Scheme||Central Government|
|Name of the Article||PMJAY LIST|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojana|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana List|
|Who Can Register In PM Jay Scheme?||Whose Name is Mentioned In SECC 2022 List Only.|
|Benefit of the Scheme?||5 Lakh Health Insurance Per Beneficiary Family.|
|New Update?||PMJAY LIST Released Now|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Age limit||16-59 years|
|Diseases covered||All major diseases|
|Total card holders||10 crores|
PMJAY Objective :
This Ayushman Bharat scheme is proving to be very helpful for the poor class families who are unable to get treatment for their disease due to financial constraints. In this scheme, the beneficiary is provided health insurance of five lakh rupees annually which will cover the expenses of illness of any member of his family. With this, people from poor sections will also be able to get good health facilities. And you will be able to avoid expenses on diseases.
PM Ayushman Yojana Features List :
There are many benefits of the Jan Arogya Yojana launched by the Central Government, some of which are given below:
- About 10 crore families will get the benefit of pradhan mantri jan Arogya yojana.
- In this scheme, health insurance of five lakh rupees will be provided to the beneficiary.
- In this scheme, the cost of medicines, medical expenses etc. will be provided by the government.
- About 1350 diseases have been included in this scheme, the list of which is given below.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant will not need to pay in any way.
- The scheme is administered by the Ministry of Health.
- Through this scheme, poor families do not have to spend any expenses due to illness. With this insurance, the government will cover the expenses of their illness.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2022 Eligibility :
- The age of the beneficiary should be 16 to 59 years.
- Sc or ST category candidates are eligible.
- Approval must be submitted at the kiosk to receive health benefits.
- Families with an annual income of less than Rs 2.5 lakh are eligible for PMJAY Card 2023.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible.
- Aadhaar card and mobile number are mandatory for the applicant to get Ayushman Bharat Card 2023.
Jan Arogya Yojana 2022 Benefits List :
By having PMJAY Card 2022 on your behalf, you can avail many benefits of PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2022 which are given below:
- Financial coverage up to Rs 5 lakh per annum.
- Treatment at cashless hospital.
- Coverage both before and after hospital expenses.
- Complications that occur during or after surgery are covered.
- Benefits are provided to all members of the family.
- Covers diseases without any waiting period to get financial assistance.
pmjay.gov.in ABHA Card 2023 Required Documents List :
Here Is The List Of All Documents Required For The PMJAY 2023 :
- Identity and age proof.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Contact details.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Bank details
- Passport size photograph etc.
PMJAY 2023 Online Application : How To Apply Online & Register
- First You Need To Open the official website @ pmjay.gov.in.
- Click the Am I Eligible button.
- Now A New Page Will Open @ https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login
- Enter the Aadhar Number and OTP sent on the mobile number.
- Now Click the PMJAY 2023 online application link.
- Next Enter the details asked for Registration.
- Submit the form and the ABHA Card 2023 number will be displayed on the screen.
- After a few days your family members will also get approved.
- Your ABHA Card 2023 will be created on the dashboard.
- The application of PMJAY Card 2023 is complete.
PMJAY Beneficiary List 2023 : State Wise
|Andhra Pradesh PMJAY||Arunachal Pradesh PMJAY|
|PMJAY Assam List||PMJAY Bihar List|
|PMJAY Chhattisgarh List||PMJAY Delhi List|
|PMJAY Goa List||PMJAY Gujarat List|
|PMJAY Haryana List||Himachal Pradesh PMJAY|
|Jammu & Kashmir PMJAY||Karnataka PMJAY|
|PMJAY Kerala||Madhya Pradesh PMJAY|
|Jharkhand PMJAY||Maharashtra PMJAY|
|Manipur PMJAY||Meghalaya PMJAY|
|Mizoram PMJAY||Nagaland PMJAY|
|Odisha PMJAY||Punjab PMJAY|
|Sikkim PMJAY||Tamilnadu PMJAY|
|Tripura PMJAY||Uttar Pradesh PMJAY|
|Chhattisgarh PMJAY||West Bengal PMJAY|
|Uttarakhand PMJAY||Telangana PMJAY|
Those who want to be a part of this scheme of the Central Government and want to check the scheme beneficiary list, then the complete process of checking the name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana beneficiaries is given below:
- First of all, go to the official portal @ mera.pmjay.gov.in
- To get the beneficiary list, you will be asked to enter the mobile number on the home page, enter an active mobile number and fill the captcha code mentioned and click on the generated OTP button.
- After entering the OTP, submit it to you, now a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to first select your state, then you can check the beneficiary list in the ways given below.
You Can Check beneficiary Name With Help Of these Things:
- Beneficiary List PDF Search by Name
- Beneficiary List By Ration Card Number
- Beneficiary List by Mobile Number
- Search by MMJAA ID
- Search By HHD Number
Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary Name List (Search by Name)
Since Ayushman Bharat Yojana is an eligibility based scheme, there is no enrolment process. The Central Government has automatically selected the Ayushman Bharat Scheme beneficiary list.
Any person whose name appears in the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) 2011 data is an eligible beneficiary of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme.
- To check the name in the final PMJAY beneficiaries list, candidates can find their details using their SECC name.
- To check your name in the beneficiary list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme through your name, you can select the earlier option “Search by Name” given in the drop down menu.
- After this, fill all the data sought and click on the Search / Search button.
PMJAY Beneficiary List By Ration Card Number
An Additional Data Collection Drive (ADCD) is being conducted in various Gram Sabhas across India. The campaign captures the active ration card number of the household of the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) database. If a person has got his ration card number during this drive, then he will show the result on the portal.
PMJAY Beneficiary List Search By Mobile Number
A person can also check his membership in the scheme by entering his mobile number i.e. find his name in the beneficiary list. Process Is Same For Searching Name List.
How to apply PMJAY Golden Card [CSC] Online ?
- To avail this scheme, beneficiaries can avail this service by visiting any customer service center CSC near them.
- On re-registration of CSC VLE and taking a print out of its card, the customer will have to pay Rs 30 along with all taxes to the VLE.
- The beneficiary will have to submit his original documents to take advantage of this scheme through the CSC center, after which their registration will be approved after complete verification.
- Beneficiaries can visit their nearest Common Service Center for information about their eligibility.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the beneficiary will be given a print card of this scheme through CSC
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Helpline Number :
|Scheme Toll Free Number||14555, 1800 111 565|
|ESIS Toll Free Numbers||1800 112 526, 1800 113 839|
|Address||7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001|
Ayushman Bharat Yojana : FAQs
What health services are available under PMJAY?
Where can beneficiaries avail services under PMJAY?
Will the beneficiaries have to pay anything to come under the Ayushman scheme?
Can families whose names are not in the list avail benefit under PMJAY?
I need to be hospitalized, what documents do I need to bring to the hospital?
What happens if I fall sick during my travels or when I’m outside my district or state?