PMJAY Karnataka List 2023 – Hospital List, Beneficiary List – PMJAY Hospital List Karnataka , Beneficiary List – Here Is the Complete Information About PMJAY Scheme For Karnataka. On this Page you Will Know How To Register, Application Fees, Online Registration, How To Check Name In List and What is the Eligibility For The Scheme. You Can Also Check Beneficiary List Of Karnataka . You Can Check All Details From below.
PMJAY Karnataka List 2023 – PMJAY Hospital List, Beneficiary List
|Name of the Scheme||PMJAY|
|Sponsor of the Scheme||Central Government|
|Name of the Article||PMJAY LIST|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojana|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana List|
|Who Can Register In PM Jay Scheme?||Whose Name is Mentioned In SECC 2022 List Only.|
|Benefit of the Scheme?||5 Lakh Health Insurance Per Beneficiary Family.|
|New Update?||Available Now|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Age limit||16-59 years|
|Diseases covered||All major diseases|
|Total card holders||10 crores|
|Documents needed For Karnataka PMJAY||
Required Documents List For PMJAY :
Here Is the List of Documents Which You Required For Registration For Karnataka ( PMJAY ) . Ful List Of Dcouments Is Provided Below.
- Applicant’s proof of address (Ration card / Bank pass book / Telephone bill / Aadhaar card)
- Applicant’s proof of identity (Voter ID / Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving licence)
- Special category certificate
- Birth certificate or any document for age proof document
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Copy of bank pass book
- Respective special category certificate
- Aadhaar card
- PMJAY Himachal Pradesh List 2023 – Hospital List, Beneficiary List
Eligibility : PMJAY 2023
Here Is The List Of all Eligibility And Eligible Persons For PMJAY Karnataka . You Can Check Complete List Of Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka PMJAY.
- He / Shre Should be a citizen of India.
Rural Areas Eligibility (Karnataka ) :
Following are the Eligibility Criteria for Rural Areas:
- Household with no adult/male/earning member within the age group of 16-59 years.
- Families living in one room with “Kuccha Kuccha” walls and roof.
- Families with no members within the age group of 16-59 years.
- Household without a healthy adult member and one disabled member.
- Manual scavenger families.
- Landless households earning a major part of their family income from manual labour.
Urban Areas Eligibility (Karnataka ) :
Following are the Eligibility Criteria for Urban Areaas In Karnataka:
- Domestic worker.
- Rag picker.
- Home-based Artisans/ Tailor / Sweeper/ Handicrafts worker/ Sanitation worker/ Mali.
- Construction worker/ Labour/ Painter/ Welder/ Security guard/ Coolie.
- Washer-man/ Plumber/ Mason.
- Electrician/ Mechanic/ Assembler/ Repair worker.
- Transport worker/ Rickshaw puller/ Conductor/ Cart puller.
- Waiter/Shop worker/ Assistant/ Peon/Delivery assistant.
- Street vendors/ hawker / Cobbler.
Validity Of PMJAY Card Karnataka :
- Under this scheme, the health cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year will be provided.
- The card will be valid as per the timeline provided on the card or as per the advised timeline.
- All Details Are mentioned On Card.
List Of Information Required For Karnataka PMJAY Registration :
Here is the List Of Information Required At The Time Of Registration For PMJAY Karnataka . Ful List Is Given below
- Name of the beneficiary
- ”HHD” number
- Father’s /Husband’s name
- Full address
- Family structure
- Identification details
- Detailed particulars of family members
- Ration card number
- Aadhaar card number
- Voter ID number
- Signature or thumb impression
- Mobile number
- PMJAY Haryana List 2023 – PMJAY Hospital List, Beneficiary List
Some Key Points You need To Know about PMJAY :
- The cost of smart card will be borne by the Central Government Of India.
- Incomplete application will be rejected For PMJAY Karnataka .
- Do not submit fake documents as proof to get eligible for this PMJAY scheme Karnataka .
- Avoid spelling mistakes while providing information.
- As per the scheme, the benefits will be entirely cashless and portable.
- The beneficiary shall avail transport allowance, which will cover the cost of travel during the pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation period.
PMJAY Hospital List Karnataka 2023 :
Here Is the Complete List Of al hospitals Which Are Empanelled Under PMJAY For Karnataka . You Can Check Full List Of all Hospitals From Process Given below.
- First visit The Official Website @ https://hospitals.pmjay.gov.in/
- Now Home Page Will Open befoe you
- Now Enter The Reuired Details ( Like State, hospital Type, District Etc
- Now Enter Captcha Given below
- Finally Click On Search Button.
PMJAY Beneficiary List 2023 : Karnataka PMJAY List Check
Here Is the Complete Process To Check PMJAY Karnataka Name Lists. Just Follow The Full Process Given below
- First of all, go to the official portal For PMJAy Karnataka Lists @ mera.pmjay.gov.in
- Now Home Page Will Open befoe you.
- To get the beneficiary list, you will be asked to enter the mobile number on the home page, enter an active mobile number and fill the captcha code mentioned and click on the generated OTP button.
- After entering the OTP, submit it to you, now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now Select State And District Name To get Final List.
|You Can Check Full List PMJAY Karnataka With Following Way :
PMJAY Karnataka Registration Online For 2023 :
If you want to get your Ayushman Bharat Yojana registration done under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme run by the Government of India, for this you have to follow the process given below step by step:
- First of all you have to go to Ayushman Card Registration New Portal 2023 @ https://pmjay.gov.in/
- Now Home Page Will Open Before You.
- On Home Page Karnataka People Need To Click On Link Am I Eligible ?
- Next A New Page Will Open .
- Next You need To Enter Mobile Number And Captcha Given There.
- Fill the Ayushman Bharat Card Application Form and complete it.
- Now Submit the form and wait for Approval from authority.
- Once your Application is approved after that you can Download Ayushman Bharat Card PDF From Official website.
- In this way you can do Ayushman Bharat Card Registration Online In Karnataka.
PMJAY Karnataka Helpline : Check All Helpline Numbers
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), Government of India,
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare,
PMJAY Karnataka : FAQ
Who is eligible for the PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Card?
What is the perk of the Ayushman Bharat Card For Karnataka People?
Where Can I Apply for Ayushman Bharat Health Card In Karnataka ?
What is the minimum income limit for Ayushman Health Card In Karnataka ?