Physical 100 Cast List : Physical 100 Netflix Cast With Pictures And Profile. One of The Most popular TV Series Right now On Netflix Streaming All Over The World. This Series Is Based on Squid Game Series. Here We Are Sharing Complete List Of all Contestants Who Took Part In The Show. There Are Total 9 Episodes In The Show. Final Episodes Would Air On 21st February 2023.
Physical 100 Cast And Contestants List
|TV Show||Physical: 100 (2023)|
|Main Stars||Cha Hyun Seung, Akiyama Yoshihiro|
|Release Date||24 January 2023|
|Quest Winners List||Physical 100 Quest Winners And Eliminations|
|Episodes||Physical 100 Season 1 Episodes List Netflix : Release Date|
Here We Have listed every single contestant in Physical: 100 and their background, so you know what they’re capable of: Grammy Awards Winners List 2023 : Check Full List of Winners
- Choo Sung-hoon: MMA fighter and judoka
- Yun Sung-bin: Olympic skeleton racer
- Yang Hak-seon: Olympic gymnast
- Hwang Ji-Hun, aka “Agent H”: YouTuber and former UDT/SEAL
- Caro: CrossFitter and YouTuber
- Hong Beom-seok: YouTuber, RoK former Special Forces soldier and firefighter
- Jjang Jae, aka “The eTool”: YouTuber and former UDT/SEAL
- Shim Eu-ddeum: YouTuber and former competitive fitness model
- Kim Kang-min: Bodybuilder
- Song A-reum: Bodybuilder
- Cha Hyun-seung: Dancer and model
- Lee Yong Seung: Bodybuilder and YouTuber
- Kim Ye-hyun: Bodybuilder and former fencer
- Kang Han: South Korean national bobsledder
- Kim Sung-jun: Fitness model
- Kim Sung-hun: Personal trainer and fitness Model
- Son Hee-dong: Professional wrestler
- Kim Ji-han: Volleyball player
- Yun Seok-hwan: South Korean national swimmer
- Kim Kyung-jin: YouTuber and farmer
- YOYO: Model
- Nam Kyung-jin: Professional wrestler
- Kwak Myung-sik: CrossFitter
- Carlos: CrossFitter
- Park Jung-ho: Prison officer
- Jang Seong-min: South Korean national rugby player
- Kim Chun-ri: Bodybuilder
- Kkang Mi: YouTuber and reserve sergeant
- An Da-jeong: Bodybuilder
- Son Hee-chan: Professional wrestler
- Jang Eun-sil: Professional wrestler
- BBULKUP: YouTuber, CEO of a catering business, and former bodybuilder
- Ma Sun-Ho: Bodybuilder
- Kang Chun-il: Pilates instructor and dancer
- Park Hyung-geun: MMA Fighter
- Jo Jin-hyeong: Car dealer and strongman athlete
- Miracle Nelson: Dancer, model, and bodybuilder
- Kim Ji-wook: South Korean national diver
- Seong Chi-hyun: Fitness model and casino dealer
- Yoo Sang-hoon: MMA Fighter
- Joo Dong-jo: MMA Fighter
- Lee Guk-young: Bodybuilder, dancer, and musical actor
- Cho Hyun-mi: Professional boxer
- Lee Juh-yung: Professional ice hockey player
- Seo Ha-yan: CrossFit coach
- Jeong Bo-kyeong: South Korean national judoka
- Choi Kyu-tae: Model and dancer
- Choi Min-yong: Marathon runner
- Dustin Nippert: Former KT Wiz baseball player
- Choi In-ho: Strongman athlete and personal trainer
- Florian Krapf: Fitness model, YouTuber, and TV personality
- Kim Gil-hwan: Scuba diver and YouTuber
- Kim Min-cheol: Mountain Rescue Team and national team ice climber
- Kim Byeong-jin: South Korean national taekwondo athlete
- Kim Sang-wook: MMA Fighter
- Kim Eun-ji: Competitive fitness model and YouTuber
- Kim Jeong-uk: Fitness model and bodybuilder
- Vita Mikju: Pole sports athlete
- Park Seon-kwan: South Korean national swimmer
- Park Jong-hyeok: Fitness model and coach
- Park Jin-yong: South Korean national luger
- Bang Seong-hyeok: Personal trainer
- Bang Ji-hoon: Bodybuilder
- DBO: Rapper
- Austin Kang: Chef and TV Personality
- Woo Jin-yong: CrossFitter, former snowboarder and Coach
- Yoo Ga-ram: Inline skater
- Yoon Jun-hyeop: Model
- Lee Dah-yun: Professional wrestler
- Lee Dae-won: Trot Singer and MMA fighter
- Lee So-young: Fitness model
- Lee Jun-myeong: Calisthenics coach
- Miho: Personal trainer
- Elaine: Actress and TV personality
- Jeon Min-seok: Coast Guard officer
- Jeon Young: Movie choreographer
- Jeong Han-saem: Musical actor and model
- Jung Hae-min: Professional cyclist
- Ovan: Singer-songwriter
- Cho Jung-myung: South Korean national luger
- Chae Wan-ki: Jiu-jitsu athlete
- Ha Je-yong: Powerlifting athlete and former arm wrestler
- Hwang Bit Yeo Ul: CrossFitter
- Kim Kyeong-baek: Former UDT Drill Instructor
- Kim Da-young: Stuntwoman
- Kim Sik: South Korean national skeleton coach and former bobsledder
- Lee Min U: Chef
- Lee Ye-ji: MMA fighter
- Im Jeong-yun: College student and fitness model
- Jo Yeon-joo: Cheerleader
- Jo I Taek: Actor
- Choi Sung-hyuk: Pole sports athlete
- Ko Da-young: Pilates instructor
- Park Ji Su: Bodybuilder and South Korean national rugby player
- Park Min-ji: Actress
- Tarzan: YouTuber
- Seol Ki-kwan: South Korean national bodybuilder
- Shin Dong-guk: Firefighter, MMA Fighter, and former RoK Special Forces soldier
- Shin Bo Mi-rae: Boxer
- Shin Se-gae: Stuntman
Physical 100 TV Series Female Contestants :
Here Is The Complete List Of all Female Contestants List Who Participated in Physical 100 Netflix TV Series. Full List Is Given below.
Elaine Yuki Wong
- Elaine is a famous actress and reality TV star from Singapore.
- Kim Eun-ji was the first female contestant to arrive at the Physical 100 show.
- She is a competitive fitness model and fitness trainer by profession.
- Jang Eun-sil is a wrestler by profession.
- Jang Eun-sil has been wrestling for 7 years.
- Jang’s hobbies are CrossFit and ssireum.
- Shim Eu-ddeum is an exercise YouTuber.
- An Da-jeong is a bodybuilder and Olympian from South Korea.
- Kkang Mi served in the Special Forces for eight years.
- She is currently a sergeant first-class reservist.
- Jo Yeon-joo is a young, experienced cheerleader.
- She is 24 years old currently.
- She has been cheerleading for almost six years.
- Lee is the female ssireum wrestler.
- She is the first female ssireum wrestler, to win a grand slam title.
- Lee plays for the Geoje City.
- Song A-reum arrived with her husband Kim Kang-min in the show.
- Kim Chun-ri is a popular bodybuilder.
- She was noted by many of the other contestants during their entrance.
- Park Min-ji is a ssireum wrestler by profession.
- She loves sports.
- She refers to herself as the “goddess on the sand’.”
- Choi Hyun-Mi is the WBA Super Featherweight World Champion now.
- Choi’s current record is 18 wins, 1 tie, and 0 losses.
- Jeong Bo-kyeong is a judo team player on the national team.
- She won a silver medal at the 2016 Olympics.
Will there be a Season 2 of Physical: 100 Show ?
Yes, 100 Percent There Will Be a Season 2 Of The Show. Season 1 Is very Successful And Scored a High IMDB Ratings. We Can Expect That Season 2 of Physical : 100 Will Air In 2024. Physical 100 season 2 is almost certainly coming despite no official announcement yet From Show Creators. Show Still In Top 10 Position Of Netflix Most Popular Shows.
FAQ : Physical 100 Contestants List
What Is Physical 100 netflix release date ?
Ans : The show will release two episodes a week starting on Jan. 24, 2023. There are nine episodes total In This TV Series. Final Episode Of The TV Show Will Release On 21 Feb 2023.
What is the cash prize amount Of Physical 100 Tv Show?
Ans : The “final physique standing” wins 300 million won (about $250,000 USD) In Physical 100 Show.
What Is Physical 100 Show Episode 8 Release Date?
Ans: 14 February 2023 Is The Release Date Of Episode.
What Is Physical 100 Show Episode 9 Release Date?
Ans: 21 February 2023 Is The Release Date Of Episode.
What Is Physical 100 Show Finale Release Date ?
Ans : Finale of Physical 100 Show Is 21 February 2023.
What is Physical 100 star Choo Sung-hoon’s net worth?
Ans : One Championship star Choo Sung-hoon’s has a net worth of $4 million.
Who is The Winner Of Physical 100 Netflix Tv Show ?
Ans : Woo Jin-yong Is The Winner of Physical 100 Show. Woo Jin-yong Beat Jo Jin-hyeong, Park Jin-yong, Kim Min-cheol, and Jung Hae-Min in the final quest to Win The Show.
How Many Episodes in Physical 100 Show?
Ans : There Are Total 9 Episodes In Physical 100 Show On Netflix.
Will there be an American Physical: 100 In 2023 -24?
Ans : Right Now Netflix Has Not Announced any Show For America. But We Can Expect Show For America Also In Future. Format Of This Show Is Very Popular And Easy To Adapt For Any Country Physical 100.
How many episodes are in physical 100 Season 2?
Ans : Total Episodes In Physical 100 Will Be 9 Or 10 This Time. This Is The Expected Numbers Of Episodes. Final number Of Episodes May Be Different