NSP Scholarship List 2022 | Objective, Benefit Amount, Documents List – Here you can check the entire state and central government, scholarship list. and also the start and last date of submission of application form. We also provide a direct link to each scholarship. A large number of scholarships are available on the National Scholarship Portal. NSP is an online government portal that started providing information to students about all state and central government scholarships. The official website link of the NSP is “scholarships.gov.in”. The portal also provides an online registration system for eligible students to apply online for various scholarships. The National Scholarship Portal was launched by the government to provide scholarship details, here you can also see the last date, status, payment status etc of your scholarship application form. The portal creates transparency of the scholarly database to reduce fraud in scholarship. The portal also helps scholars get their scholarship amount directly into their bank account.
NSP Scholarship List 2022 | Objective, Benefit Amount, Documents List
|Scholarship Name||Provider Detail|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA)|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA)|
|Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses||Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA)|
|Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DePwD)|
|Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DePwD)|
|Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DePwD)|
|Top Class Education for SC Students||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|National Means cum Merit Scholarship||Department of School Education & LiteracyDepartment of Higher Education|
|Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College and University Students||Department of School Education & LiteracyDepartment of Higher Education|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme||WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF||RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway|
|PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child||University Grants Commission (UGC)Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India|
|PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders||University Grants Commission (UGC)Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India|
|PG Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST Students for Professional Courses||University Grants Commission (UGC)Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India|
|Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)||University Grants Commission (UGC)Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India|
|AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls||Ministry of Human Resource Development – AICTE|
|AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme||Ministry of Human Resource Development – AICTE|
Major Objectives of Scholarship
- Minority students get scholarships on time, it should be ensured that their studies are not affected.
- Another objective is to simplify the application process so that it is easy for the candidates to apply for this scholarship.
- Another objective is to create a uniform platform for both government scholarship schemes. To ensure that there will be no fake things in the process and also to create an easy database to make things work in a proper order.
Benefits of The National Scholarship Portal
- The first advantage is that you will get complete information of all the scholarships in one portal.
- The application process will be easy.
- This portal advises the eligible candidates about the best portal they can apply to.
- There will be no problem in submitting the application.
- The records of the applicants will remain transparent.
- The data will remain up to date.
List of National Scholarship Portal 2022-23
- Central schemes
- UGC schemes
- AICTE schemes
- State schemes
NSP Scholarship List 2022 State Wise
Now we will see what are the documents required to apply for this scholarship portal.
- Aadhaar card, bank account passbook, if you belong to a particular caste, then that certificate, income certificate, contact number, passport size photo, educational certificate and your character certificate are required. These are the required certificates that are required to apply for this scholarship.
And now the registration process:-
- So, now the registration process begins: to register, you have to go to the website National Scholarship.
- Then on the home page you will see the option of new registration, you have to click on it.
- Then read and follow the instructions on the screen and click on the Continue button.
- Then you have to enter your details such as name, date of birth, contact number, gender, email id, bank details etc.
- Then you will get the captcha code that you have to fill in the space given there and then click on the register button.
- The second step is that you have to log in with the registration ID and then click on the application form option given on the screen.
- The application form will be on the screen in front of your eyes. There you have to fill in details like student’s name, date of birth, category, father’s name, Aadhaar card number, mobile number, category of scholarship, gender, religion, mother’s name, annual income and email id.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on save and continue option.
- Then later, you will have to upload scanned copies of all the documents and then submit it finally.
Before the final submission, double-check the documents so that things become easier for you and there is no need for a change. After this, your application is finally submitted.
NSP Scholarship List Payment Status 2022
- There you will have to go to the official website and on the home page itself you will get the option to know your payment.
- There you are asked to fill in your details and then click on the search option, the complete information will be on your screen.
- You can track your payment status online and for this you will have to visit the official website NSP. Only on the home page, you need to click on the Track NSP payment option.
- After that, you will be asked for some details that you have to fill. After filling in the verification code, you need to click on the search button and the complete information will be displayed on your screen.
- While filling out the form, you need to read the instructions carefully to remove all kinds of confusion.
- You need to track the deadline so that you can submit the form within the time limit.
- Documents should be put in front so that they are available to you whenever you want.
- The application form has to be proofread. You should keep a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
- The application form should be filled by you.