List of Netflix Plans Available in India With Price In 2023 : All Plans of Netflix Available In India. Netflix is ending password sharing for users. This means that Netflix users will no longer be able to share their account passwords (for free) with anyone outside the home. In a letter sent to shareholders, the OTT giant has announced that it will launch the paid sharing facility in the first quarter of 2023 – starting April 2023. Pay netflix the fee.
Netflix is also offering Basic with ads as an ad-supported subscription plan for users who want a cheaper subscription option. This plan is available in USA, UK, South Korea and others. However, for Indian users, Netflix already has a budget plan – Netflix Mobile.
Netflix offers a variety of plans to meet the diverse needs of its customers. Here is the list of plans offered by the OTT platform for Indian customers. Notably, all Netflix plans come with monthly validity.
List of Netflix Plans Available in India With Price In 2023 : All Plans
Netflix’s cheapest mobile plan in India starts at Rs 149 per month. At the same time, the price of the basic plan has been fixed at Rs 199 per month. Netflix’s standard plan subscription can be taken for Rs 499 and premium plan subscription for Rs 649. If the ad-supported tier comes to India, then the cheapest plan can be priced below Rs 100. However, it is too early to say anything about this.
|Netflix Plans (Monthly Cost)
|Price per year
|Rs 149 Mobile
|Rs 1,788 INR
|1-screen support, SD peace, apply on mobiles and tablets
|Rs 199 Basic Plan
|Rs 2,388 INR
|1-screen support, SD peace, apply on mobiles, tablets, laptop and Television
|Rs 499 Standard Plan
|Rs 5,988 INR
|2-screen support, Full HD peace, apply on mobiles, tablets, laptop and Television
|Rs 649 Premium Plan
|Rs 7,788 INR
|4-screen support, Ultra HD (4K) peace, apply on mobiles, tablets, laptop and Television
Netflix Free Subscription 2023
Netflix subscription is available for free with the following method in India-
- Reliance Jio Postpaid Plus
- Vodafone idea Postpaid
- Reliance Jio Fiber
- Tata Play
Netflix Rs 149 Mobile-Only Plan
Money Heist Season 6 Cast List : Release Date, Actors List
- As the name suggests, in this plan, users can access Netflix only on smartphones or tablets.
- Last year, the company introduced this plan after launching the Rs 199 plan.
- In the Mobile Only Plan plan of Rs 149, content can be viewed on one screen at a time.
- Due to the mobile plan, users can not access the Netflix account with this plan on laptops and iPads including Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast or any other big screen.
- In this plan, content can be streamed at 480 pixels only.
Netflix Basic Plan for Rs 199
- If you watch content on Netflix on a tablet, computer or TV in addition to your phone, then the Rs 199 plan is for you.
- But in this plan, you can operate Netflix only on a single screen at a time.
- Content is available only in HD resolution. If you take this plan for a year, then you will have to pay Rs 2,388.
Netflix Standard Plan of Rs 499
- In this plan of Netflix, users can only watch content on two devices simultaneously.
- Subscribers can enjoy content simultaneously at 1080 pixels fullHD resolution on two different devices.
- If you take the plan for a year simultaneously, you have to pay Rs 5,988.
Netflix Premium Plan for Rs 649
- The Netflix plan of Rs 649 is a kind of family plan. In this plan, content can be seen simultaneously on four screens.
- The special thing is that users can stream all the content in Ultra HD (4K).
- On taking the annual subscription of this plan, you have to pay only Rs 7,788.
Netflix ad-supported plans
Netflix launched ad-supported plans in October 2022 so that users can watch content at a more affordable price. However, these plans have not yet been made available in India. But these plans are available in 12 countries at a price of $ 6.99 (Rs 575). These ad-supported plans are available in the US, UK, Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, Japan, Italy, Spain and Korea. In Netflix’s ad-supported plan, the user can get to see 4 to 5 minutes of ads every one hour. Each ad will be 15 to 30 seconds long. Users can pause the ad if they want, but it will not be possible to fast-forward or skip them.
FAQ : Netflix Plan india
How Many netflix Plan Available In india And their Features?
Ans : here Is The List Of all plans And Their Features.
|Number of screens you can watch at the same time
|Number of phones or tablets you can have downloads on
|Unlimited movies, TV shows and games
|Watch on your mobile phone and tablet
|Watch on your laptop and TV
|Ultra HD available
How to sign up for a Netflix subscription ?
Ans : Here is the Complete Process For netflix Subscription
- First Open your preferred web browser on the device and type in Netflix.com/signup
- Now Enter your E-mail ID, which you are going to use, and create a password
- Now select your desired plan
- Now Set up your payment option
- Congratulations! You are now subscribed to Netflix.
How to unsubscribe from your Netflix plan?
Ans : Here Is the Complete Process To Sunscribe From netflix
- Open your preferred web browser and sign in to your Netflix account.
- Now Click your profile
- Next On the right top, click your profile display picture and select account
- Under the Account, you will see an option Cancel Membership right under Membership & Billing.
- Click on it to unsubscribe.