E Shram Card New List 2023 Online, Benefits, Status, Registration – The Ministry of Labour and Employment has developed an eSHRAM web portal to create a National Unorganised Workers (NDUW) database, which will be linked to the Aadhaar card. It will contain details of the person’s name, occupation, address, type of business, educational qualification, skill type and family details, etc., to boost their employability and extend the benefits of social security schemes.
Due to lack of proper information about the e-shram card scheme, most people are confused about whether to make an e-labor card or not. If you also want to make an e-Shram card, then first of all you should know about its advantages and disadvantages. Let us provide here we provide complete information about what are the advantages and disadvantages of e-labor card here.
ई शर्म कार्ड धारकों के लिए एक नई खुशखबरी है। सरकार ने ई श्रम कार्ड नई सूची 2023 जारी कर दी है। आप सभी ई शरम कार्ड नई सूची 2023 में अपना नाम देख सकते हैं। अगर आप भी मजदूर हैं और आपने ई-श्रम कार्ड के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन किया है तो आपको सुकून मिल सकता है। सरकार द्वारा सभी लाभार्थियों के लिए वर्ष 2023 के लिए ई श्रम कार्ड नई सूची 2023 जारी की गई है।
इस ई श्रम कार्ड सूची 2023 में जिन लाभार्थियों का नाम है, उन सभी को सरकार द्वारा सुविधाओं का लाभ दिया जाएगा। भविष्य की सभी योजनाएं इन लाभार्थियों को लाभ देंगी। आप इस ई श्रम नई सूची 2023 में अपना नाम भी देख सकते हैं। ई-लेबर कार्ड सूची में अपना नाम खोजने के लिए आप हमारे द्वारा दिए गए तरीके का पालन कर सकते हैं।
E Shram Card New List 2023 Online, Benefits, Status, Registration
The Government of India is creating a national database of workers falling in the unorganized sector category of the country by launching the e-shram Card Scheme to deal with the situation arising out of an epidemic like Corona in the future, for which the e-Shram Portal has been launched. In which the workers of the country have registered themselves on the e-labor portal.
They can check their names in their e-labor card list by visiting the e-Shram portal. On the portal, you have been given the facility to see the dashboard, in which you can check the top 5 states making e-labor card and all other types of information related to the e-labor card list, along with the details of whether your name has come in the e-labor card list or not.
|Name of the Article||E Shram Card New List 2023|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojana|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana List|
|Beneficiary||All Eligible Indian Citizens|
|Who Can Download This List?||All E Shram Card Holders|
|Mode of Download||Online|
|Benefit||Pension after 60 years age|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month|
|Yojana Launch Year||2021|
Features of EShram Card 2023 :
Let us now tell you about the benefits and facilities available under e-Shram Card with the help of some points, which are as follows-
- All e-shram card holders included in the E Shram Card New List 2023 will be provided with a total accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh per year.
- Under the scheme, all workers will be provided the benefit of all government schemes for Skill development.
- Also, all our workers who want to apply in the Shram Maandhan Scheme, you will be provided a pension of Rs 3,000 per month after the age of 60 years.
- Socio-economic development of workers will be ensured.
- Shram card will be made available to all the workers of India at the central level.
- Any Indian worker can apply for shram card under Shram Card Yojana.
- Workers working in the private sector, laborers working in the unorganized sector, laborers, small traders can all apply for making Shram cards.
- All the schemes launched by the Government of India in the interest of labourers will be applicable to the Shram Card.
- After the creation of the Shram Card, the worker can be identified as a worker at the national level.
E Shram Card Benefits :
Read the important points given below carefully to know about the e-Shram Card Benefits.
- E-Shram Card can be made through the official website or CSC.
- Workers are required to register on the e-Shram portal.
- Accident insurance facility up to Rs 2 lakh will be provided to the workers registered on the e-Shram portal.
- If the worker dies in the accident Then his family Will Get Rs 2 lakh Compensation.
- If the worker is partially disabled in the accident Then he will be given only 1 lakh rupees.
- Registered Workers/ The worker will be given a UAN (Universal Account No).
E Shram Card Eligibility :
Here Is The List Of all Important Eligibility Points For E Shram Card:
- The labourers should be Citizen of India.
- The age of the workers should be at least 16 years and maximum 59 years.
- Your mobile number should be linked to your Aadhaar card etc.
E Shram Card Documents Required For Registration:
If the laborers have the documents given below, then now you can also get your e-shram card By Registration.
- Your Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Current mobile number and
- Passport size photograph etc.
- Ration card
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Recent Electricity bill
How to Register for E Shram Card 2023 : E Shram Card Self Registration Online In Mobile
To apply for e-Shram Card, follow the instructions given below:-
- Visit the official website of the official Asram i.e. eshram.gov.in
- Click on register for e-shram card on the homepage
- Now you will see 2 options 1. Register with CSC 2. self-registration
- Click on Self Registration.
- Now enter your mobile number and enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Now enter your Aadhaar card number and the OTP received on your Aadhaar card registered mobile number.
- Now enter personal details such as business etc and bank details.
- Now click on submit button and download e-Shram Card PDF.
How To Apply for an e-Shram Card Online In My Mobile?
- First You Need To Visit the official website of the official Asram i.e. @ eshram.gov.in
- Now Click on register for e-shram card on the homepage
- Now you will see 2 options 1. Register with CSC 2. self-registration On This Page
- Click on Self Registration On Your Mobile Screen
- Now enter your mobile number and enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- In Next Step you need To Enter All Essential Details Asked.
- After That Click On Sub,it Button.
- Here your Registration Is Complete For E Shram Card.
What is the Full Process to Download E Shram Card?
- First of all you have to go to the online portal @ https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/uan-login
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Update Profile Or Download UAN‘.
- Then you have to enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- Along with this, you have to enter EPFO and ESIC member status.
- After entering Details, you have to click on send OTP.
- This OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now Enter All Required Details.
- You Will Also Need To Upload Some Documents Copy.
- After this, click on download UAN card.
- This way you can easily download it.
How to update the profile for Registered applicants in E Shram Portal Online?
- To Update Profile First You need To Visit Official Website @ https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/uan-login
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to select ‘Already Registered’.
- After this you have to click on ‘Update Profile’.
- On the next page, you have to enter your Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Also, fill the captcha code and click on send OTP.
- Then you have to enter the OTP which will be sent to your mobile number.
- After which you can easily update your profile.
List Of Stakeholders of E Shram Portal
- Ministry of electronics and information technology
- Ministry of labor and employment
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Unorganized workers and their families
- National Informatics Center
- State/UT Govt.
- CSC – SPV
- Department of Post through Post Office
- Private sector partner
How to file Grievance in E Shram Card Portal In 2023?
- For this, you have to go to the online portal @ https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/uan-login
- On the home page you have to select ‘Contact Us’.
- After this, you have to click on ‘Complaint’.
- On the next page, the complaint form will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill all the details asked correctly.
- After filling in, you have to click on lodge complaint.
- This way you can easily file a complaint.
How to track Grievance Status in E Shram Card Portal Online In My Mobile In 2023?
- For status, you have to go to the official website. @ https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/uan-login
- After which the home page of the website will open.
- In which you have to select ‘Complaint’ in ‘Contact Us’.
- Then you have to click on ‘View the Status of Your Grievance’ on the next page.
- Then you have to enter the reference number.
- After entering, you have to click on View Status.
- After which your status will open on your display screen.
How Locate Nearest CSC in E Shram Card Portal Online In 2023?
- First of all you have to go to the website of the e-Shram Portal @ https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/uan-login
- Then on the home page you have to click on ‘CSC Locator’.
- On the next page you have to select your state and district.
- Then you will find all the information related to CSC on your screen.
- In This Way You can Find CSC Near You.
E Shram Card Download : All Indian States 2023
|Andhra Pradesh Shram Card||Arunachal Pradesh Shram Card|
|Assam Shram Card||Bihar Shram Card|
|Chhattisgarh Shram Card||Delhi Shram Card|
|Goa Shram Card||Gujarat Shram Card|
|Haryana Shram Card||Himachal Pradesh Shram Card|
|Jammu & Kashmir Shram Card||Karnataka Shram Card|
|Kerala Shram Card||Madhya Pradesh Shram Card|
|Jharkhand Shram Card||Maharashtra Shram Card|
|Manipur Shram Card||Meghalaya Shram Card|
|Mizoram Shram Card||Nagaland Shram Card|
|Odisha Shram Card||Punjab Sarkari Shram Card|
|Sikkim Shram Card||Tamilnadu Shram Card|
|Tripura Shram Card||Uttar Pradesh Shram Card|
|Uttarakhand Shram Card||West Bengal Shram Card|
|Telangana Shram Card||All States Shram Card|
How to check your name in the New List ?
To check your name in e Shram Card New List 2023, you have to go through the online process. You can download this list by visiting its official website.
- After going to the website, you will get the option of E Shram Card New List 2023.
- After clicking on which a page will open on your screen.
- Now here you have to enter your mobile number, which is registered in the e-Labor Card.
- After which you will get an OTP on your mobile number, which you have to verify.
- After adopting this process, you will get the submit option, after which you will see a new list of e-shram cards.
FAQ : E Shram Card
Q. What are the benefits of e-Shram Card?
Q. What is Shram Card Maandhan Yojana ?
Q. What is the e-Shram Card Helpline Number?
Q : Is e Shram Card Giving Money To Indian Unorganised Sector Workers?
Ans – Yes, the Unorganised workers In India having an e-Shram card will get a pension amount every month. The Unorganised Sector workers will get a pension of Rs. 3,000 every month after He/she attained 60 years Of Age.
Q . How can I check My e Shram Status Online?
Ans. You can Check E Shram Status Online With The Help Mobile Number They Have Used For Registration. You Can Check Your Status On Official Website.
How do I get an e Shram 1000 rupees In My State?
Ans – The Government of India would offer 1000 rupees to all workers who have registered on the e-shram portal In India. But only to eligible workers Will Be Given Money.
What is eShram Card List 2023?
How to apply for eShram Card?