E Shram Card List Maharashtra 2023 | Login, Status, Registration – Here You Will Learn About How What Is Shram Card, How To Register For E Shram Card In Maharashtra , What Is Registration Process For Shram Card In Maharashtra And What Is Minimum Eligibility Required By Labour Registration.
You Will Get Full Process To Download Shram card Online In Maharashtra From Your Mobile, How To Update profile Information Online From Your Phone Or Through CSC In Maharashtra . We Have Covered All Important Information For Labour In Maharashtra Who Want To Register For Shram Card. All Details Are Given below.
E Shram Card List Maharashtra 2023 | Login, Status, Registration, Benefits
|Name of the Article||E Shram Card New List 2023|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojana|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana List|
|Beneficiary||All Eligible Maharashtra Citizens|
|Who Can Download This List?||All E Shram Card Holders From Maharashtra|
|Mode of Download||Online|
|Benefit||Pension after 60 years age|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month|
|Date of launch||26th August 2021|
|Concerned Authority||Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India|
|Designed and Developed By||National Informatics Centre (NIC)|
|Important Documents Required||
Objectives & Benefits :
- The main objective is to create a centralised database of each Category Workers.
- Faster Delivery of Services.
- Central Database.
- Easy Location tracing Of Workers.
- Accident insurance facility up to Rs 2 lakh will be provided to the workers registered From Maharashtra on the e-Shram portal.
- If the worker From Maharashtra dies in the accident Then his family Will Get Rs 2 lakh Compensation.
- If the worker From Maharashtra is partially disabled in the accident Then he will be given only 1 lakh rupees.
- Maharashtra Registered Workers/ The worker will be given a UAN (Universal Account No).
- Financial Support
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- More Job Opportunity
- Premium wave for 1 Year
- Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- Track Migrant Labourers workforce
List Of Documents Required For E Shram Card Registration Online In Maharashtra ?
This Is The List Of Documents Required For E Shram Registraiton Online In Maharashtra . Maharashtra Worker Can Register With These Documents. Full List Is Given below.
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile number, Aadhaar linked
- Bank account
Note : If you Bank Account Is Not Linked With Aadhar Card Then you Can Link It With Nearest CSC In Your Area in Maharashtra .
E Shram Card Online Registration In Maharashtra In 2023
If you want to register for the Shram card From Maharashtra , you can follow the steps given below –
- First of all, You Need To go to the official website – https://register.eshram.gov.in/
- After that the registration page will open in front of Maharashtra Worker.
- Now Maharashtra Worker Need To enter the Aadhaar number and captcha code. ( See Above Image )
- Now In next Step Maharashtra Worker Need To Click On Send OTP Button.
- Now You Will Get an OTP will come on your phone number. ( Check Image Below )
- So that your Aadhaar is registered
- After entering the OTP, a form will open in front of you, In which Maharashtra Worker will be asked for some important information.
- Now Maharashtra Worker Need To enter Required Information And Click On Submit Button.
- Now Your ( Maharashtra Applicant ) Registration is Complete.
How To Updated E Shram Card Profile Online In Maharashtra ?
If you want to update your information in eShram Card Profile In Maharashtra Online, then follow the process given below
- First you ( Maharashtra Workers) have to go to the https://eshram.gov.in/.
- Then you have to click on the link to Update Profile in the Already Registered menu.
- Now enter your Aadhaar Link mobile number, enter Captcha and then click on Send OTP
- Then you have to enter the OTP which has gone to your mobile number
- Now you ( Maharashtra Applicant ) have logged into the eShram profile and you can update your profile.
How To Download UAN Card | E Shram Card Online In Maharashtra ?
If you want to change or update your eShram card or eShram/ Want to download UAN card Online In Maharashtra Then you can Follow This Process Given below
- First you have to go to the https://eshram.gov.in/
- Then you ( Maharashtra Applicant ) need to update/update in the Menu of Already Registered. Click on the link to download UAN card
- Now you ( Maharashtra Applicant ) have to click on UAN Number, Date of Birth, Captcha and then Generate OTP in the front screen
- See the OTP in your mobile number and then enter the OTP
- Now you can update your update/update. Download UAN Card can
Helpline Number :
FAQ : E Shram Card Maharashtra
Q. How to Apply For an e-Shram Card?
To make a labor card, first visit the official website of the Labour Department. Submit Aadhaar card, photo and bank details through online medium. On the office site, you can easily apply for labor card from mobile sitting at home.
Q. What is E Shram Card? | What is Labour Card ?
For unorganized sectors. An online database of all persons working in labour Market From Maharashtra And Other States will be prepared by the Indian Ministry of Civil Labour and Employment. With this, all Maharashtra workers will be given the benefit of government schemes directly. They ( Maharashtra Workers )can be linked to employment by training them according to qualifications and skills. Pension For Maharashtra and Other states Labourers.
Q. How to make a E Shram card from mobile?
What is UAN?
Universal account number is a 12 digit number that is uniquely provided to every unorganized employee after registration on the eSHRAM portal, the UAN number will be a permanent number i.e. once provided, it will remain unchanged throughout the life of the Maharashtra employee.
What is the eligibility for registration on e-Shram portal For Maharashtra Workers?
Any worker who is unorganised and between the age group of 16-59 is eligible for registration on the eSHRAM portal.
What are the required documents For Maharashtra Workers to register on eSHRAM ?
The following documents are required for the worker to register on the eSHRAM portal – Aadhaar number, mobile number, Aadhaar linked bank account and also if a worker does not have a mobile number linked to Aadhaar, he can visit the nearest CSC and register through biometric authentication.
Is there any validity period for e SHRAM card?
No, it is a permanent number, It Will be Valid For Life Time.