E Shram Card List Karnataka 2023 | Login, Status, Registration – Here You Will Learn About How What Is Shram Card, How To Register For E Shram Card In Karnataka , What Is Registration Process For Shram Card In Karnataka And What Is Minimum Eligibility Required By Labour Registration. You Will Get Full Process To Download Shram card Online In Karnataka From Your Mobile, How To Update profile Information Online From Your Phone Or Through CSC In Karnataka . We Have Covered All Important Information For Labour In Karnataka Who Want To Register For Shram Card. All Details Are Given below.
E Shram Card List Karnataka 2023 | Login, Status, Registration, Benefits
|Name of the Article||E Shram Card New List 2023|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojana|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana List | Karnataka List|
|Beneficiary||All Eligible Karnataka Workers|
|Who Can Download This List?||All E Shram Card Holders From Karnataka|
|Mode of Download||Online|
|Official Website Of Yojana||https://register.eshram.gov.in|
|Benefits Of Yojana||Pension after 60 years age|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month For Chhatisgarh Workers|
|Date of launch||26th August 2021|
|Concerned Authority||Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India|
|Designed and Developed By||National Informatics Centre (NIC)|
|Important Documents Required||
Objectives & Benefits :
- The main objective is to create a centralised database of each Category Workers.
- Faster Delivery of Services.
- Central Database.
- Easy Location tracing Of Workers.
- Accident insurance facility up to Rs 2 lakh will be provided to the workers registered From Karnataka on the e-Shram portal.
- If the worker From Karnataka dies in the accident Then his family Will Get Rs 2 lakh Compensation.
- If the worker From Karnataka is partially disabled in the accident Then he will be given only 1 lakh rupees.
- Karnataka Registered Workers/ The worker will be given a UAN (Universal Account No).
- Financial Support
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- More Job Opportunity
- Premium wave for 1 Year
- Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- Track Migrant Labourers workforce
List Of Documents Required For E Shram Card Registration Online In Karnataka ?
For registration on the portal, workers will have to enter information like name, profession, address, educational qualification, skill. As soon as you enter the Aadhaar number for registration, all the information of the worker from the database there will automatically appear on the portal. The person will have to fill the necessary information. The following documents are required for the worker to register on the e-Shram portal:-
- Aadhaar Number
- Aadhaar linked mobile number
- Bank Account
Note : If you Bank Account Is Not Linked With Aadhar Card Then you Can Link It With Nearest CSC In Your Area in Karnataka .
E Shram Card Online Registration In Karnataka In 2023 : How To Apply
If you want to register for the Shram card From Karnataka , you can follow the steps given below –
- First of all, You Need To go to the official website – https://register.eshram.gov.in/
- After that the registration page will open in front of Karnataka Worker.
- Now Karnataka Worker Need To enter the Aadhaar number and captcha code. ( See Above Image )
- Now In next Step Karnataka Worker Need To Click On Send OTP Button.
- Now You Will Get an OTP will come on your phone number. ( Check Image Below )
- So that your Aadhaar is registered
- After entering the OTP, a form will open in front of you, In which Karnataka Worker will be asked for some important information.
- Now Karnataka Worker Need To enter Required Information And Click On Submit Button.
- Now Your ( Karnataka Applicant ) Registration is Complete.
How To Updated E Shram Card Profile Online In Karnataka ? : Full Process
If you want to update your information in eShram Card Profile In Karnataka Online, then follow the process given below
- First you ( Karnataka Workers) have to go to the https://eshram.gov.in/.
- Now Home Page Will Open before You.
- Then Applicant have to click on the link to Already Registered Link.
- Now Click On Update Profile Link On Page.
- Now enter your Aadhaar Link mobile number, enter Captcha Given There and then click on Send OTP Button.
- Then you have to enter the OTP which is Received to your mobile number.
- Now you ( Karnataka Applicant ) have logged into the eShram profile and you can update your profile.
How To Download UAN Card | E Shram Card Online In Karnataka ? : Full Process
If you want to change or update your eShram card or eShram/ Want to download UAN card Online In Karnataka Then you can Follow This Process Given below
- First you have to go to the https://eshram.gov.in/
- Then you ( Karnataka Applicant ) need to update/update in the Menu of Already Registered.
- Now Click on the link to download UAN card
- Now you ( Karnataka Applicant ) have to click on UAN Number, Date of Birth, Captcha and then Generate OTP in the front screen
- Now Check the OTP in your mobile number and then enter the OTP
- Now you can update your update/update. Download UAN Card can
Helpline Number :
FAQ : E Shram Card Karnataka
Q. How to Apply For an e-Shram Card?
Q. What is E Shram Card? | What is Labour Card ?
Q. How to make a E Shram card from mobile Online In Karnataka ?
What is UAN?
What is the eligibility for registration on e-Shram portal For Karnataka Workers?
What are the required documents For Karnataka Workers to register on eSHRAM ?
Is there any validity period for e SHRAM Card of Karnataka Workers?
Q. Can students get e-labour card?
Q. When was E Shram Card launched?