E Shram Card List HP 2023 | Login, Status, Registration Online – Here You Will Learn About How What Is Shram Card, How To Register For E Shram Card In Himachal pradesh , What Is Registration Process For Shram Card In Himachal pradesh And What Is Minimum Eligibility Required By Labour Registration.
You Will Get Full Process To Download Shram card Online In Himachal pradesh From Your Mobile, How To Update profile Information Online From Your Phone Or Through CSC In Himachal pradesh . We Have Covered All Important Information For Labour In Himachal pradesh Who Want To Register For Shram Card. All Details Are Given below.
E Shram Card List HP 2023 | Login, Status, Registration Online
|Name of the Article||E Shram Card New List 2023|
|Type of Article||Sarkari Yojana|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana List | Himachal Pradesh List|
|Beneficiary||All Eligible Himachal Pradesh Workers|
|Who Can Download This List?||All E Shram Card Holders From Himachal Pradesh|
|Mode of Download||Online|
|Official Website Of Yojana||https://register.eshram.gov.in|
|Benefits Of Yojana||Pension after 60 years age|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month For Chhatisgarh Workers|
|Date of launch||26th August 2021|
|Concerned Authority||Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India|
|Designed and Developed By||National Informatics Centre (NIC)|
|Important Documents Required||
Documents And Eligibility :
To get an e-Shram Card, you have to fulfill the following required eligibility criteria –
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- His age should be between 16 – 59 years.
- He should have an Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI.
- His Aadhaar card should be linked to the mobile number.
- He should not be an income tax payer.
- He should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC.
- He should have a bank account.
- He should not be an employee of the organized sector.
Who can get an e-Shram card?
Any permanent citizen of India who is not a member of ESIC or EPFO such as construction workers, animal husbandry workers, agricultural labourers, fishermen, marginal or small farmers, beedi rollers, weavers etc. can come under this scheme.
What is e-Shram Portal?
The e-Shram portal is actually a national database of existing details such as name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill type etc. of workers in the unorganized sector, on the basis of which the e-Shram portal has been developed by the Ministry of Labour and Employment with the objective of linking them with social security schemes.
- This portal has been launched so that all information and data can be tracked and collected from workers and employees of the unorganized sector through it and using this collected information they will be benefited from new schemes, policies and job prospects.
- This portal was launched by the central government on August 26, 2021.
- Any unorganised employee who is between the ages of 16-59 years, who is not an income tax payer and is not a member of EPFO or ESIC, is eligible to get an e-shram card.
Benefits of e-Shram Card :
- It becomes easier for a worker with an e-Shram card to get work in any part of the country.
- Through the e-labor card, the worker starts getting the benefit of different schemes.
- In case of death or full disability in an accident, the worker or family gets the benefit of insurance amount up to two lakh rupees, in case of partial disability, this amount will be up to one lakh rupees.
E Shram Card: How to Register Online With Mobile And CSC
- To register on the e-SHRAM portal, first go to the official website @ eshram.gov.in.
- After logging in, click on the ‘Register on e-SHRAM’ link on the home page.
- Enter the Aadhaar linked mobile number and CAPTCHA code and click on send OTP.
- As soon as you submit, the process of your registration will be completed.
FAQ : E Shram Card New List
On what date will the second installment of e-Shram Card arrive?
How to check e-Shram Card money?
How much money does it cost to get an e-shram card?
What is the helpline number of e-Shram Card?