ASX Trading Holidays 2023 With Trading Hours – Full List – The Australia Stock Exchange will be closed for eight holidays in 2023. The next Australia Stock Exchange holiday is Australia Day and will be celebrated on Thursday, January 26, 2023 which is 3 weeks from now.
Here You Will Get Information Of all Public Holidays Of Australia When ASX Will Remains Closed. Check Full List From below.
ASX Trading Holidays List 2023 With Trading Hours
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) is located in Sydney, Australia. There are two other markets in this country including the National Stock Exchange of Australia Limited, the Sydney Stock Exchange.
The MIC code for this exchange is XASX. The acronym for this market is ASX. This page includes Australian Securities Exchange trading hours, market holidays, contact information and more.
|Monday||Jan 02, 2023||New Year’s Day||Full Day Off|
|Thursday||Jan 26, 2023||Australia Day OBS||Full Day Off|
|Friday||Apr 07, 2023||Good Friday||Full Day Off|
|Monday||Apr 10, 2023||Easter Monday||Full Day Off|
|Tuesday||Apr 25, 2023||Anzac Day||Full Day Off|
|Monday||Jun 12, 2023||Queen’s Birthday||Full Day Off|
|Monday||Dec 25, 2023||Christmas Day||Full Day Off|
|Tuesday||Dec 26, 2023||Boxing Day||Full Day Off|
ASX Trading Hours Timing :
The Australian Stock Exchange is open Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Australian Eastern Daylight Time (GMT+11:00).
- The Australia Stock Exchange does not close for lunch.
- The Australia Stock Exchange is open for a total of 6 hours per day.
- The Australia Stock Exchange has increased trading hours.
- The pre-trading session is from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The post-trading time is from 4:12 pm to 4:42 pm and from 4:42 pm to 6:50 pm.
Australia Stock Exchange
Sales: [email protected]
- Australia Holiday List 2022, 2023 & 2024 ( Regional & National )