Assam ORUNODOI Beneficiary List – Payment Status Check List – Orunodoi Scheme Assam Apply Online | Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF | Orunodoi Scheme Assam Status | Orunodoi Scheme Assam Beneficiary List . Assam ORUNODOI Beneficiary List: The Finance Department of the Government of Assam has launched the ORUNODOI scheme to provide financial assistance and assistance to the economically weaker families of the state of Assam by giving them a direct benefit of ₹1000 in their account. An amount of ₹1000 will be transferred in the first week of every month to the beneficiaries of the ORUNODOI Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme.
Assam ORUNODOI Beneficiary List – Payment Status Check List
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched by||The Government of Assam|
|Launched on||2nd October 2020|
|Department||Finance Department Of Assam|
|Benefits||The beneficiaries will get financial help.|
|Objectives||To provide funds for buying fundamental items.|
|Beneficiaries||The Women Of the State|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Category||Sarkari List, Assam Sarkari List|
Allocated Amount Under Scheme
|50% subsidy for 4 Kilograms of pulses||Rs.200|
|50% subsidy for 4 Kilograms of sugar||Rs.80|
|Fruits and vegetables||Rs.150|
List Of Entitled Beneficiaries
The list of the entitled beneficiaries of Orunodoi Scheme Assam is as follows:-
- Families with widows
- Unmarried women
- Families with a divyang member
- Families having a divorced woman.
- Poor families who do not have ration cards will get preference for free rice.
- Poor families who have the National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards
- Families who own two or three-wheelers and tractors under the self-help groups can obtain the benefits.
Prime Beneficiaries Under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
The list of some prime beneficiaries under this scheme is as follows:-
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Widow women
Unqualified Beneficiaries List Under Scheme:
The list of some unqualified beneficiaries under the Assam Orunodoi Scheme is as follows:-
- In addition, The household owning washing machine or AC
- If the family does not have any female members in it.
- Any Former and current Member Of Parliament or Member Of Legislative Assembly.
- Government Employees
- Income taxpayer
- If any member of the family is employed under the government service or PSUs, the family is not entitled to get the advantages of this scheme.
- Families owning 15 Bighas of land, four-wheeler, refrigerator, having income above Rs. 2 lakh, and their own tractor are also not eligible for the Orunodoi scheme.
Benefits Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme Assam
- Orunodoi Scheme Assam has been launched by the Government of Assam.
- The scheme has been launched by the Finance Department of Assam.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs 830 per month.
- This amount is given to them to buy basic items according to their needs.
- This amount is divided on the basis of items.
- Under this scheme, Rs 400 will be given to buy medicines.
- The government is given an amount of Rs 200 to buy 4 kg of pulses.
- An amount of Rs 2800 crore is reserved for the scheme, under which Rs 10,000 is to be given to 27 lakh helpless families through DBT every year.
- Under the Orunodoi Scheme Assam, the amount will be directly deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary.
The eligibility criteria of Orunodoi Scheme Assam are as follows:-
- As per the notification, the applicant must be a native of Assam as well as a resident of Assam at present.
- The annual income of the family should be less than two lakhs.
- The applicant’s name should match the bank account record, if it is not so then the applicant should need a bank account in his own name.
- Scholarships should be given to 1500 beneficiaries, out of which preference is given to widows, divorcees, unmarried, separated, specially-abled women and candidates from poor families.
- The candidate takes advantage for one year.
Important Documents List :
The list of some important documents that are required to apply under the Assam Orunodoi Scheme is as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
How to Check ORUNODOI Beneficiary List
- Visit the official website of Assam Government www.orunodoi.in
- Now Click on “View Beneficiary Status” Button, then select your district and enter last 7 digits your Beneficiary Number and then click search button. Direct Link https://www.orunodoi.in/orunodoi/public/gotoBeneficiaryStatusChecker
- Your all details like Beneficiary Name, Account Number, PFMS verification Status, and details of all transactions amount transferred by the government of Assam will be displayed month wise
- To check ORUNODOI Application status of Beneficiaries, open link https://www.orunodoi.in/orunodoi/public/getPublicDistrictList and select your district, and in the search bar search your name by entering your beneficiary number of your full name.